Does wearing nylon make your MS symptoms worse?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Does wearing nylon make your MS symptoms worse?

Postby stevelord » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 am

Nylon , especially when next to my colon and stomach , as in wearing a nylon shirt, makes my autoimmune disease in my colon and stomach worse than any other synthetic clothing. An expert told me once that nylon would be the farthest from a natural fiber of all fibers. . The way something next to the body affects the body, I deternined after some investigation is from cosmic rays hitting the atoms in the object, causing those atoms to emit gamma rays in each atoms unique wavelength emission, and the body can then get hit by the objects atoms of each molecule which for nylon will be a different group than in a natural object , and being totally unfamiliar with that pattern, the body is affected adversely. Thus it may be that if you wear a nylon shirt or bra, it could affect the area it touches for MS sufferers. Other synthetic fibers including GMO cotton, but not organic cotton of course, have the same effect on me , but not as bad as nylon. Acryllic is the second worse.

Steve Lord
stevelord

Advertisement

Re: Does wearing nylon make your MS symptoms worse?

Postby Lainie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 pm

What autoimmune disease do you have in your stomach and colon???
Lainie
Family Member

Postby ArthurJ » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 pm

stevelord wrote:Nylon , especially when next to my colon and stomach , as in wearing a nylon shirt, makes my autoimmune disease in my colon and stomach worse than any other synthetic clothing. An expert told me once that nylon would be the farthest from a natural fiber of all fibers. . The way something next to the body affects the body, I deternined after some investigation is from cosmic rays hitting the atoms in the object, causing those atoms to emit gamma rays in each atoms unique wavelength emission, and the body can then get hit by the objects atoms of each molecule which for nylon will be a different group than in a natural object , and being totally unfamiliar with that pattern, the body is affected adversely.

i've read that aluminum foil hats can be very protective. they're stylish too. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sit ... FrK51mACIU though wearing garments made of a fine metal mesh to function as a faraday cage works better, or so i've been told. :confused: you might not want to go outside during a thunderstorm though.
ArthurJ

Postby blossom » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

i have noticed that when i wear things that do not breath as they call it i think because it holds the body heat i feel weaker. there are some things that need washed before wearing to get that chemically smell out. i get weak and nauses. there is some kind of very soft material i see them makeing blankets and sleepwear etc. that's been around a couple yrs. very light but heats you up fast i actually felt so irritated and bad when useing.
blossom
Family Elder

Postby stevelord » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 am

blossom wrote:i have noticed that when i wear things that do not breath as they call it i think because it holds the body heat i feel weaker. there are some things that need washed before wearing to get that chemically smell out. i get weak and nauses. there is some kind of very soft material i see them makeing blankets and sleepwear etc. that's been around a couple yrs. very light but heats you up fast i actually felt so irritated and bad when useing.

Blossom put anything made up of nylon over any part of your head, probably forehead best, see how you feel the following minute compared to how you feel when you put something made of NON GMO cotton over the same spot, like anything organic cotton or anything 100 percent cotton that is at least ten years old , thus not gmo and see if you can feel how icky that nylon makes you feel during tht minute compared dto the non gmo cotton , which is therefore a natural fiber. The nylon will be messing wtih your brain neurotransmitters adversely. due to the reason I described elsewhere. Do it witihout any other synthteic on like your nylon bra to better be able to tell the difference. do it naked in oher words, not lying on a synthet, standing up.

Steve Lord
stevelord

Postby NHE » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 am

stevelord wrote:Nylon , especially when next to my colon and stomach , as in wearing a nylon shirt, makes my autoimmune disease in my colon and stomach worse than any other synthetic clothing. An expert told me once that nylon would be the farthest from a natural fiber of all fibers. . The way something next to the body affects the body, I deternined after some investigation is from cosmic rays hitting the atoms in the object, causing those atoms to emit gamma rays in each atoms unique wavelength emission, and the body can then get hit by the objects atoms of each molecule which for nylon will be a different group than in a natural object , and being totally unfamiliar with that pattern, the body is affected adversely.

If this were true, then everyone wearing nylon would be suffering from radiation sickness. :idea:
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Postby stevelord » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:56 am

NHE wrote:

If this were true, then everyone wearing nylon would be suffering from radiation sickness. :idea:

My friend NDE, I assume that is a joke, but the problem is not how much radiation is coming from a fabric or object , but unfamiliar it is to or genes.

Steve Lord
stevelord

Return to General Discussion