How I got my autoimmune disease

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
stevelord

How I got my autoimmune disease

Post by stevelord »

Been looking at a few articles on how people get autoimmune diiseases and I can add how I got mine. I was trying to treat a sore throat hat was being aggravated by one of those sprays that has phenol in it so instead I sprayed it on my leg having read it thad an antiviral effect so I was trying to get enough of it into my bloodstream through my skin, , and within seconds I had an autoimmune disease of the stomach and colon for life. obviously caused by a chemical. which I assume damaged the tissues altering it so that my immune system did not recognize it as self. I should add that I had another disease at the time which caused me to have less than normal T suppressor cells thus I assume making it easier to get an autoimmune disease. I am now able to keep the autoimmune problem in remission using a method I described in another thread. Thank God.

Steve Lord
Vikingquest
Family Member

Re: How I got my autoimmune disease

Post by Vikingquest »

That method was the most idiotic thing ever written on this website, which is saying something. If i remember correctly it involved lying in the foetal position or something. You have no idea what you are talking about. You should stop posting nonsense as there could be someone actually reading this who isn't aware of all the facts, and who might actually believe you...
stevelord

Post by stevelord »

Vikingquest wrote:That method was the most idiotic thing ever written on this website, which is saying something. If i remember correctly it involved lying in the foetal position or something. You have no idea what you are talking about. You should stop posting nonsense as there could be someone actually reading this who isn't aware of all the facts, and who might actually believe you...
No actually VIking your post is the most idiotic, since you say you know my method doesnt work, but state that my method is "lying in the fetal position or something", which it does not entail, best to know what it is you are calling idiotic before calling it idiotic. Rather it entails placing the hand in a position often adopted in tai chi, qi gong, and falun gong, all tested and verified methods. Would you say they are idiotic too, Viking? Based on what knowlege that you seem to have on the subject? Best that YOU should stop posting nonsense lest there be someone actually reading what you say who arent aware of all the facts and who might actually believe YOU. Thank you for your input.

Steve Lord.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

careful vq and steve, you are both colouring outside the lines

this is a formal warning. it's time to be clear about the rules of the board, which are in their simplest terms 'be polite'.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.