Brain lesions Vs Spinal lesions

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Twistedangel

Brain lesions Vs Spinal lesions

Post by Twistedangel »

Question: ... And I am not sure if I can phrase it right, but I will do my best! .. My head MRI showed 6 lesions ... neck and spinal MRI were normal. With my recent dx of MS, which started with Optic Neuritis, I get an electrical pins and needles feeling in my head during electrical storms, my vision blurs when I become tired or stressed, my balance is off when I am tired or stressed and sometimes, when over heated, over tired and stressed, my body feels a little shaky and my legs feel tired and heavy, like they won't hold me up. But more symptoms seem centered around my head, then my legs and arms. Could this be because the lesions haven't started in my neck and spine? ... Does my questions make sense? .. LOL ... I can't always find words I am looking to describe something! Any opinions would be appreciated!
bartman
Family Elder

Re: Brain lesions Vs Spinal lesions

Post by bartman »

Hi,
Multiple sclerosis means multiple scars. These lesions or scars can be caused by infections. What you are describing is what happened to my cousin in 1996. They gave him the MS diagnosis and he almost died in 2008. At that time it was discovered that he was misdiagnosed and he really had Lyme, Bartonella, Babesia and Cpn and Mycoplasma Pn. He then begun minocycline and the road to improvement. Due to being misdiagnosed and treated completely opposite with MS treatments he was in a very bad placed as his immune system was destroyed, he was made worse...A complete violation of the Hippocratic Oath - Do NO Harm. WE did not know about these infections and the controvery surrounding them. Now you Do. I come on this forum to alert people of these infections that are known to mimic MS. It is better to have lesions on your brain than on your spine because there is more room in the brain to allow itself to heal. In the spine the nerves are tightly bound together and more difficult to repair itself. And yes, the sclerosis (scar) can repair itself just as a scar on your skin heals itself over time. Now is the time to investigate what I am telling you as this is being misdiagnosed at an alarming rate, you wouldn't believe the controversy surrounding these infections. Have you had a Lyme test? May is Lyme Disease Awareness month, you probably did not know that because this disease gets no attention/barely any from the media. There is a catch, it takes many months, if not longer, could be a year or years on antibiotics and it is common to feel worse at the beginning as the effects of the antibiotics killing the infections create what is known as a herxheimer reaction from the toxins created from the death of the bacteria. Please educate yourself on what I am telling you, post a message on lymenet.org, get another opinion, read BUrrascano's guidelines, ask around, learn about the inaccuracy of the lyme testing and if you want to try an antibiotic try minocycline as it is used for Lyme Bartonella, has some antimalarial properties for Babesia, Cpn, Mycoplasma Pn and MS. Yes minocycline is used for MS. Insist upon trying antibiotics and don't be shy with the doses. It's your life, you have to fight for getting the antibiotics. Also see the antibiotic section on this website. MS meds suppress your immune system and will allow infections to disseminate all over your body and steroids do the same. Do not fall into the trap my cousin did, and even though he is much better than he was and has had no relapses since starting antibiotics, he is not well. It is no easy road to get better but most people do with the proper treatment, no one gets better with MS. Don't go that way, lesions can be from infections too. It takes multiple antibiotics for a long time to beat this but it can be beat. I hope this helps.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

thank you bartman.
bartman
Family Elder

Post by bartman »

thank you for thanking me, often I am not sure if people hear me, this is truly a huge epidemic, it's unbelievable! this can't stay quiet forever, people are learning more about it
Cholderby
Family Member

Post by Cholderby »

How reliable are the standard Lyme tests?
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

i would say the stansdard test is pretty worthless from what i've read. and, about 6 yrs. ago i was in contact with a dr. in n.y. "can not think of his name" would have to try to dig in my piles of paper work. anyway he sent me a script to get an extensive blood work done. everything came out ok. but, since then it's been found as i understand it that this sneaky devil disease can sprout different horns that the test i had done could have missed it. in fact, a friend of mine was told she had ms for quite a while, she is in better shape than me and travel is not an issue. she found a very good "contagious disease dr." and he caught the lymes and she is on very strong antibiotics. she has improved but he told her it would be s very long time if ever she could go off. she had married and the dr. tested her husband because it can be sexually transmitted. he had lymes too. but, it was caught early, he got treated and so far he's ok.
AND, SHE HAD BEEN TESTED THE STANDARD WAY SEVERAL TIMES!!

BARTMAN is right--it is an epidemic along with cpn and the others bartman mentioned. the big problem is the majority of dr.'s rely on the standard test and fluff it off. and for a lot of people finding and getting to dr.'s that are qualified and if you have to self pay because mainstream does not recognise and it's another blunder over looked and fueled by greed and ignorance and not puttng the patient first.

stopping a disease early with antibiotics is not near as profitable for the legal drug lords or dr.'s that are their puppets. if the shoe fits, there are some good ones-but finding them.