About Getting CAP treatment in Ireland

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

About Getting CAP treatment in Ireland

Postby Theresaa » Fri May 24, 2013 8:16 am

I have had ms for 13 years was on beterferon inj for most of that, I am now off this and taking ldn. I went to my GP to ask if she would prescribe me the CAP antibiotics and she looked at me as if I was a lunatic!
I explained I had been researching this on David Weldons website. she refused to prescribe full stop.

How can I get a proper doctor to prescribe this for me, it is my body and I really agree with David Weldons findings which are really logical explanations for causation of ms.

Has anyone got any suggestions? I feel ms sufferers are completely ignored as their disease progresses. Cognitively!!! blanked...
Theresaa

Advertisement

Re: About Getting CAP treatment in Ireland

Postby jimmylegs » Fri May 24, 2013 2:36 pm

hi Theresa did you ask your question in the Antibiotics forum also? if not, you might get a better response there.
READ ME key info on nutrient targets - www.thisisms.com/ftopict-2489.html
my approach: no meds so far - just nutrient-dense anti-inflammatory whole foods, and supplements where needed
info: www.whfoods.com, www.nutritiondata.com
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Postby Theresaa » Sun May 26, 2013 4:47 am

I will put my question on the antibiotics section of this forum, thank you for your response!!

Tried few changes to my diet recently no dairy/meat :smile:
Theresaa

Postby jimmylegs » Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 am

hi :) some diet changes are good, but do make sure your diet supports good nutrient status - esp. the nutrients that are generally off in ms patients. no dairy can be a positive for zinc status, no meat can be a negative. yes overdoing fats is unhealthy, but it may not be wise to eradicate nutrient dense meats entirely, for the sake of a few fat grams. best bet diet for ms advises red meat once a week, and recommends grass fed and/or game meats in preference to industrial factory farm produced meat products.
READ ME key info on nutrient targets - www.thisisms.com/ftopict-2489.html
my approach: no meds so far - just nutrient-dense anti-inflammatory whole foods, and supplements where needed
info: www.whfoods.com, www.nutritiondata.com
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Return to General Discussion