Know anything about CCSVI CLINIC / DR. BROESKA in India??

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
chowder1
Family Member

Know anything about CCSVI CLINIC / DR. BROESKA in India??

Post by chowder1 »

Does anyone know anything or had any experience with CCSVI CLINIC in India??

A researcher, Dr. Broeska, is involved with it.

I'm trying to learn about MSC therapies but not scams......
SLOV8213
Family Member

Re: Know anything about CCSVI CLINIC / DR. BROESKA in India?

Post by SLOV8213 »

What would you like to know?
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Anything and everything
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

I will give you the clinic site and facebook page, anything else just ask.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5312230 ... 7/members/
http://www.ccsviclinic.ca/

Stephen Lovatt
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Stephen,
This is Diane........I know about the FB page. Just wanting people's experiences. Thanks!
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

Hi Diane,
My experience with the treatment is posted on the CCSVI Clinic site. Recent patient experiences are on the facebook page. I just received my second in home consusultation with Dr Doug as part of the five year clinical study group. I continue to demonstrate improvements 16 months post procedure, slowly but surely. Here is a recent post of mine to a patient who claimed to have undergone two previous CCSVI Angioplasty and two Adipose stem cell treatments.

Bob, to my knowledge, over the past few years the Clinic using Regenetek’s protocol has treated many MS patients with highly varying degrees of disability. It's really a ‘liberation therapy’/stem cell combination treatment that is unique to the clinic because it is based on Broeska's research that used dozens of results from all kinds of clinical trials. With someone like you who has a history of previous MS related therapies as you have posted, the science behind the treatment is simple because it uses safe non-invasive procedures but quite complex in what has to occur and the way it has to occur for it to be effective. Treating MS is not as easy as a simple balloon expansion of a vein. Yes, ccsvi angioplasty as you know first hand, can often offer some MS patients symptomatic relief. Unfortunately as you are also aware from your first-hand experience, only a small percentage of patients enjoy any long term benefits. Regenetek’s ccsvi/stem cell protocol is the only treatment option I'm aware of that offers a viable solution that may actually prevent neck veins from restenosing. This is achieved by delivering bone marrow derived stem cells directly to the point of the neck vein stenosis while the patient is undergoing the venoplasty procedure. There are some clinics performing just balloon expansion of the neck veins multiple times on patients with absolutely no regard for long term detrimental effects. I think that anyone can see that this is happening after reading all of the social media. But this Regenetek protocol goes even further than stabilizing the expanded veins with stem cells. In a follow-up procedure these same autologous stem cells are then cultured and delivered back to the patient via intrathecal infusion.It is important to differentiate between the ability of bone marrow derived stem cells compared to adipose derived cells, along with infusion techniques. The stem cells they are using from the bone marrow derived cells are capable of becoming brain tissue leading to the repair of areas of disease degeneration in the brain and central nervous system. As we know most medical tourism stem cell clinics are treating patients multiple times with adipose derived and even umbilical cord intravenous ONLY infusion. Often patients don’t respond or are only demonstrating minimal short term results. As far as I am aware, no patient treated at CCSVI Clinic, in India has required re-treatment due to deterioration or regression to their disease. And I am in touch with many patients who have had this therapy because I want to know too. Because MS is degenerative disease, neurological damage that as been sustained in each patient will vary in a wide range over the course of the patient’s disease progression, and therefore every patient will respond to treatment individually. From my own personal experience and conversing with fellow patients, we are ALL experiencing unprecedented relief from the symptoms of MS. Some patients have demonstrated remarkable symptom relief while others experience the healing process gradually. I am generally coming back to function, but that’s because my disabilities were different based on the damage done in my brain by the disease. One thing I DO KNOW, is that I don’t have my disease anymore going on 17 months. And I believe the general consensus amongst the patients who have had just the one intervention is that they are all showing continued benefits post treatment with no signs or disease progression. This alone is worth the price of admission. Regenetek’s Combination Therapy is an ongoing five year clinical trial to study the safety and effectiveness of the treatment. No one claims it is a cure for MS, but it’s certainly going in that direction. If you want to know more, please message me. I hope this helps, but there’s no doubt in my mind what I’d do if I had to do it again. This therapy is the only one that I should have gotten.
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

http://www..regenetek..com/
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Stephen,

When I question false statements on the CCSVI CLINIC fb group, my posts are deleted and I am blocked by members from seeing other posts!!

WHY???

Makes me skeptical:(
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

Are you a member of the facebook page? If so the only person who can delete or block items is the site Admin. I also believe non members can view posts? I can assure you your skepticism is unwarranted, CCSVI Clinic is only a small clinical trial that treats 4-5 patients a month. Hope you find the answers you are looking for. If you would like to you can friend request me.
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Stephen,

Thus far, we are still "friends" on FB.

Think......I can no longer see the conversation about stem cells with Jayne Thomas either on my laptop or Ipad. I am not able to locate her many pictures she posted or find any of her posts that I had seen a few days ago. So, is something wrong with both of devices or I am being blocked?!?!

It really doesn't matter now because I removed my self from the group. And Claire somehow knew when I did and posted that I had left. Whatever....... I don't have time for this and to have to fact check everything that is said. It's worse than politicians! But I do know a few things about stem cells & questioned her comments. One thing I didn't do, because I was trying to come up with a way to broach the situation civically, was to call her ass out when she said Deb was cured of ALS!! When I decided on a polite way to respond......the conversation was deleted from my view & I'm blocked from seeing Jayne. Again, whatever!! This is not making a strong case for the validity of CCSVI CLINIC in India!! She can continue to post non-facts (blatant lies) and maybe someone will believe her. I have more common sense than that!!
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

Sorry, Stephen, we are no longer 'friends'. Just trying to be cautious.

Dr. Doug Broeska messaged me and informed me the FB site is not meant to be informative, just for members to support each other. He also said I was rude and members felt uncomfortable with me in the group. Hmmmmm

Someone had asked a question in the group and Jayne replied that Autologous stem cells could multiple but Adipose stem cells could not and that is why they had to be banked. (The jist was that CCSVI CLINIC uses stem cells derived from bone marrow not adipose tissue) I asked her to reword that statement because it simply was not true. So sorry if members are offended by hearing the truth, and sorry Jayne felt she was being "attacked" for lying.

As, I said on FB......I'm DONE
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

I'm sorry you feel that way Diane. I try my best to help anyone and everyone afflicted with this horrid disease. But I am only interested in the truth! Unfortunately the waters of CCSVI treatment have their fair share of paid patient advocates but the waters of Stem Cell treatments are festooned. CCSVI Clinic is a extremely promising trial, I believe at this time second to none. Let me know if you have a change of heart?
Sincerely Stephen.
Sola1959

Post by Sola1959 »

I too feel sorry you feel that way Diane. My question is why do you want to discredit Dr Broeska and his clinic when you know nothing about them. My supposition is that you are paid by Celltex to cause disruptions in groups that believe in something that you do not. Not everyone thinks the same and we are all in the war against MS together. Just from your brief comments I guess you to be somewhat vicious and like to be the center of attention just as you are "holding court" right now talking about people you know nothing about. Good for you Diane and I truly hope you find a form of peace in your life as you seem to be somewhat bitter.
chowder1
Family Member

Post by chowder1 »

I am not bitter, SOLA1959.
I am not trying to discredit Dr. Broeska or his clinic. There are plenty of articles on the internet that do that. I have 'conversed' with him through messages. I sincerely hope he has found a viable treatment for MS. And I await his published reports. I'm just being cautious because there are so many stem cell scams floating around. He told me, now, the FB page was for members to offer support to each other..........not to be 'informative'. Just peace, love, and unicorns..... I like FACTS and I could not allow someone to wrongly state information about stem cells to someone seeking knowledge. He is hurting himself by allowing sensationalist claims. So, I'm done with CCSVI CLINIC but wish him the best of luck.

I wasn't "talking" about people I know nothing about......I was re-stating FACTS!!!!

I am not trying to disrupt ANYTHING!! Just trying to find a legit place for MSC therapy. I cannot have HSCT, or I would be doing that.

And, last, it's odd you mention Celltex instead of Cellmedicine or something else. On this forum, we don't really know who we are 'conversing' with. Just saying...... you could be Stephen for all I know.......
Sola1959

Post by Sola1959 »

NOT Biter? I'm sorry but I cannot find one kind or calm word in your rant or anything you have said. Seems to me Thou protest too much. I read the string of posts on his site and YOU were badgering a Jayne Thomas and Dr Broeske himself. You are a bully.

As for mentioning Celltex there has been more than on person who has said the same thing. Just like you...Spies tell. Have a good sleep.