CBD Marijuana Capsules

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Tif
Family Elder

Re: CBD Marijuana Capsules

Post by Tif »

Hello Everyone,
From what I have experienced, both sativa and indica cannabinoids are necessary. Here's something I've noticed....when I took only indica capsules I was able to bend my leg (stiffness gone), but it wasn't until I added the sativa capsules back in that I could lift it 'high' again. I thought that was really interesting. Now I'm taking capsules that have both indica and sativa in one capsule, instead of separate capsules for each. My balance is still good, spasms are gone and sleeping is not an issue.

Hope all of you are well.
Tiff
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Good advice all around. Unfortunately I'm in France where it is illegal, and they haven't even gotten around to OKing Saltivex. I could grow it but the French are known to denounce their neighbors. Legal in Amsterdam but can't bring it home. Dumb politics. Thanks.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hi,
It really is absurd that politics are keeping so many from help, wouldn't it be nice to take politics out of it....I look at my situation and I absolutely realize that if laws had not been changed I would be in a much worse place with overwhelming disabilities. These capsules are the only thing that give me hope.
This disease does not have a happy ending. Why can't the 'powers that be' give all of us hope and relief? I mean seriously, if all people had the results that I have.....it would be a different time for ms sufferers, a much better time. It's just wrong that people are suffering so much and it could be helped.
Do they sell the capsules in Amsterdam? May be worth a visit.
Best of luck to you!
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello All,
Some thing that is being reinforced, is the need for both indica and sativa. For a couple of months or so, I was taking indica dominant capsules and they took care of my leg and back pain and I have absolutely no problem sleeping soundly.
My caregiver compounded a sativa dominant capsule and I've been taking them for 5 days now. I noticed a difference immediately with my balance (even more so, I'll explain), my gait is more natural and I am able to stand straighter- I stretched like I haven't been able to in so very long.
Example for you: For at least 3 yrs, whenever I have chosen a seat on a plane, I would always get a seat where my right leg would lead in, because of balance and left leg doesn't like to lift, so always easier to lead with right side....same thing at home or restaurant, always go where I can lead with my right side- I know it makes sense to all of you going through the same thing. Since starting on sativa again, I have been able to rely on my left leg more. Where I was circling around the couch so that I could come in from right side, I have been approaching from the left and able to sit with control and not just drop my body because balance is off and left leg dragging....It is taking quicker steps. before I would step with right and a pause while the left would catch up. Now I find that I have a normal gait off and on. To at least have a shot at a normal gait is superior news to me.
I am taking both indica and sativa capsules now.

I hope this helps!!
Tiff
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello,
Things have continued to improve with my balance, I'm able to approach things from the left side with balance :-D I'm able to approach the couch from the left and I'm able to walk along the whole couch, Vs approaching from the left and immediately falling to the couch due to balance issues. I've been taking indica dominant capsules at night and sativa dominant during the day. These capsules do have concentrates of cannabinoids, my caregiver is making custom compounds and we'll see what combo works best. :-D

These improvements have nothing to do with working out, lifting weights or using my recumbent bike...I haven't done anything since mid August. I started yesterday using my bike again, so I'm building my muscles up again....yeah :-D

Happy New Year to everyone!
Tiff
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello All,
My caregiver compounded 'new' capsules, with various concentrates and boy did my body notice. Especially my very annoying left leg that doesn't like to lift. I need to use a wheelchair to get around, I still suffer from extreme muscle fatigue, so I absolutely need to conserve energy at every opportunity. Walking takes so much energy, which I never realized when I was normal....so anyway, I have had to lift my left leg onto the foot pad with my hands. I am now able to lift my leg on its own onto the pad. Oh, and not once or twice in a row, but 30 times in a row I was able to lift it on its own! I could have done more, but a bee flew in the house and my attention went to it. Nonetheless, going from nothing to 30 is awesome! I've also been able to stand and lift my leg too.

Tiff
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Tif wrote:My caregiver compounded 'new' capsules, with various concentrates and boy did my body notice. Especially my very annoying left leg that doesn't like to lift. I need to use a wheelchair to get around, I still suffer from extreme muscle fatigue, so I absolutely need to conserve energy at every opportunity. Walking takes so much energy, which I never realized when I was normal....so anyway, I have had to lift my left leg onto the foot pad with my hands. I am now able to lift my leg on its own onto the pad. Oh, and not once or twice in a row, but 30 times in a row I was able to lift it on its own! I could have done more, but a bee flew in the house and my attention went to it. Nonetheless, going from nothing to 30 is awesome! I've also been able to stand and lift my leg too.
That's great news!
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

Tif wrote:My caregiver compounded 'new' capsules, with various concentrates and boy did my body notice.
Any hint or would they be prepared to make it public as to what the changes were?
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hi,
The capsules are available through dispensary(s) in Arizona. The company is called GRAMSFX. (Not sure if these specific capsules are in there as of right now (March 9)).
The concentrates are from the most recent grow of mj. They were hybrids. I'm still finding that higher doses give me better results.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello,

I wanted to update all of you with how things have been with using the cannabis.

Well, I haven't taken any kind of pain meds for those annoying spasms and pain in several years (think it's been 4 - 5 yrs, something around there)... only all natural marijuana. :-D

I have not had any new or active lesions either, I doubled checked that with my Dr. :-D :-D

It still helps when my hands get weak and won't straighten out....I take a capsule and I'm able to straighten my fingers.

Anyone else trying it yet?

Tif

Return to “Medical Marijuana”