The UK patient experience of relapse in MS treated with first disease modifying therapies
• This study presents patient perspectives on the impact of relapse early in MS therapy.
• Patients often do not report relapses to healthcare professionals.
• Relapse affects patients׳ finances and ability to work and undertake routine daily tasks.
• Despite relapse, patient persistence with disease modifying therapy is good.
• Reporting and documentation of relapses need improvement if relapse reduction is to remain a key goal of treatment....... Read More - http://www.ms-uk.org/qo