The person who says I have had fillings all my life and it does not effect me I can tell you of my experience. I started getting fillings and root canals starting at around 20 years of age. It wasn't until I was 59 until I got really sick.
want2bike wrote: You can believe what you want but from my experience mercury will make you sick if you get more than your body can handle.
Some people are sick with mercury and don't even know it. The doctors tell you it is just old age or your imagination because they have no explanation. All they know is how to treat symptoms with drugs. They tell people with MS there is nothing to do but take the drugs.
Many get better when they know the truth and do what is necessary for good health.
There should be no dispute that mercury is a poison. It is treated as such by the FDA but the FDA says it is not a poison when it is in your mouth. Does that sound logical?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users