Hepatitis B vaccine

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 am

want2bike wrote:We are not talking about a car here.


You've missed the point...as usual. I was trying to point out that when people are involved in any process, there will always be a possibility of making a mistake and that means manufacturing vaccines.

These are real people losing their lives because of a procedure which does not work. One person in the video got the measles vaccination and then got the measles. People get the flue shot and then get the flu. It happens all the time. The vaccination do not work. The only people benefiting from the vaccines is the drug companies, the doctors, and our government.


Why don't you look at the millions of people who get vaccines, get protection from some very bad diseases as opposed to a very small number who get the disease after the shot. You seem to focus on only the few who get sick instead of the vast majority. It's called fear mongering and you seem to really get off on that. That's why your credibility on TIMS is pretty much non existent.


All they have given us is a bunch of sick children that are angry. This is not rare. The rate of autism has gone to n alarming rate. These children are being poisoned and the doctors see this everyday and do nothing about it.


More fear mongering Wanna....your best attribute.

I feel sorry for the people in the video but it is hard to understand how they can be so stupid.


I actually feel sorry for you Wanna. The bitterness, fear mongering and opinions you give that are based on a total lack of any science indicate a person who has a lot of problems.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Advertisement

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby DougL » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 am

quote

"In 1995, the varicella vaccine, or the chicken pox vaccine, was introduced in the United States. Over time, more and more children received it. In 2011, a study was published in the journal Pediatrics that looked at how the program affected the number of children who died from the disease.

The first thing noted in the paper was that death from chicken pox went down significantly from before the vaccine was released. From 2001 through 2007, the rates of death remained much lower, with just a few children dying from chicken pox nationally each year.

What's notable is that from 2004 through 2007, not one child less than 1 year of age died in the United States from chicken pox. None. This is remarkable, because we cannot give the varicella vaccine to babies. It's only approved for children 1 year or older.

In other words, all those babies were saved not because we vaccinated them against this illness. They were saved because older children were. Enough of the older kids were vaccinated to grant herd immunity that protected babies from getting sick
."
User avatar
DougL
Family Elder
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby want2bike » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Herd immunity is a myth. It was put out by the CDC to push vaccines. Vaccinations are only effective for 2 to 10 years. If you don't go to the doctor every couple years and keep getting all the vaccinations you are not immune to the disease. People who believe in vaccination should go to their doctors immediately and get the full range of vaccines then come back and tell us how you feel. That is if you are still alive. If you want other to do it you should do it yourself? Next time you go to your doctor ask him if you need a booster shot so you can help with the herd immunity.


http://www.vacfacts.info/the-false-theo ... unity.html
want2bike
Family Elder
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Doug,

Thanks for that information about chicken pox. Nothing like a little scientific fact to destroy fear mongering!

While there has been and always will be situations where those who get vaccinated become sick and in some rare cases die, the huge majority of people who get vaccinated benefit immensely. Some just are very allergic or go into shock with some medicines and don't necessarily know their problem until they get the medication. How many times have we heard that some people die from taking aspirin?

Unfortunately we have a poster on this forum who takes isolated incidents and uses fear mongering tactics to scare people into following his line of thought. Fortunately, most readers here see right through that and info such as yours dispels the hype.
Last edited by HarryZ on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby want2bike » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:23 pm

These are not rare cases. The vaccines do not work. Have you had your vaccinations lately. Please run to the doctor and get them so we can all be protected.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/the-he ... -cattle-2/
want2bike
Family Elder
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 pm

want2bike wrote:Herd immunity is a myth. It was put out by the CDC to push vaccines. Vaccinations are only effective for 2 to 10 years.


Of course it must be a myth, Wanna, because you don't agree with it and introduce the conspiracy theory again. But I notice that you now have changed your preaching to say that vaccinations are only effective from 2-10 years. Quite a change from just saying they are poison and useless!! So what it is?

If you don't go to the doctor every couple years and keep getting all the vaccinations you are not immune to the disease.


But you just said that vaccines were good from 2-10 years but now you say we have to go every couple of years for boosters. Sounds like you are changing your mind depending on which way the wind is blowing.


People who believe in vaccination should go to their doctors immediately and get the full range of vaccines then come back and tell us how you feel. That is if you are still alive. If you want other to do it you should do it yourself? Next time you go to your doctor ask him if you need a booster shot so you can help with the herd immunity.


And now you are telling us to go to the doctor and get a full range of vaccines (whatever that means since there are thousands of them) and then saying that could kill us! First you told us not to go to a doctor because they are liars and want to make us sick. Then you say all vaccines are poison and don't take them. Then it's they last 2-10 years and you need to go to your doc every 2 years and who knows what your next fear mongering comment will be.

Now you know why your credibility here is non existent.
Last edited by HarryZ on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:38 pm

want2bike wrote:These are not rare cases. The vaccines do not work. Have you had your vaccinations lately. Please run to the doctor and get them so we can all be protected.


I'm afraid your fear mongering tactics Wanna are running out of steam. If it's a case of believing you or the thousands of scientists and researchers out there, guess who people are going to believe?
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby NHE » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 am

want2bike wrote: People get the flue shot and then get the flu.


One factor is that viruses mutate rather quickly. There is no flu shot that can give you 100% protection.
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:16 am

NHE wrote:
want2bike wrote: People get the flue shot and then get the flu.


One factor is that viruses mutate rather quickly. There is no flu shot that can give you 100% protection.


How very true and when the vaccines become available in the fall, they tell you for what flu strain the vaccine is effective. Many times though, a new strain pops up then and you just hope you don't come into contact with it.

And the flu can be very hard on an MS patient.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby want2bike » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:37 am

Old people like me were not subjected to the vaccination that they are giving the small 8 pound babies and these babies are too small to be given the amount of poison they have been given. The reason you don't want to give these poisons to sick people their immune system is already compromised. Their bodies may not be able to handle the poisons. These poisons are responsible for many of these neurological disease and it tells you this on the package and explaining the side effects. Ask the doctor to see the side effects literature on any thing you choose to put in your body. People who want to push vaccination should go to the doctor and receive all the vaccination that you want the little babies to get. Drink your own Kool Aid before you push the vaccines. If you are still alive come to the board and tell us how well you feel. You will be more creditable that way because you will have experience the poisons first hand instead of telling us the lies the FDA and AMA have been telling us. Here is a list of the vaccines and their most common side effects. This list was taken from the CDC site. It is only the side effects they admit to. Do you really think it is healthy to put these ingredients in your body taking a chance your body might tolerated the poison? Do you really feel like taking a chance that the vaccine will not harm you? Every time I go for my physical they offer me the flu and shingles vaccines. Do you people pushing the vaccines get the flu and shingles vaccines? I don't and haven't had the flu or shingles. Following a healthy lifestyle has worked for me. It would be one thing to get the vaccination if they work but they do not work. People who get vaccinated still get the disease. With all the information as to the effects of vaccines I can't see anyone pushing them but the doctors, government and drug companies since they are the only people benefiting from the procedure.

http://www.generationrescue.org/resourc ... de-effects
want2bike
Family Elder
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Well Wanna, there have been billions of people on earth that have been given vaccinations and I would say that 99.9% of them have lived and been protected from disease. Your fear mongering crusade on this forum would want us to believe that we should trust the .1% of this group that becomes very sick and perhaps dies from the vaccine.

You have chosen not to get vaccines and that is your choice. You say they don't work and of course you have all the qualifications in the world to make such a statement and accuse the other thousands of researchers and scientists of being liars who want to make us sick so they can make a lot of money from these vaccines. You sure seem to be one bitter and very mixed up person who hates doctors, medicine and uses fear mongering and simply wrong information to preach your cause. A very good aspect of TIMS is that 99.9% of the readers see you for what you are and don't pay any attention to what you write.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby want2bike » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:54 am

Harry you claim to believe in vaccines. Have you gotten all the vaccines that you want to give to the children? If you haven't tell us why?
want2bike
Family Elder
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:19 am

want2bike wrote:Harry you claim to believe in vaccines. Have you gotten all the vaccines that you want to give to the children? If you haven't tell us why?


Yes, I absolutely believe in vaccines so at least we agree on that point.

Over the years I got the vaccines that my doctor and the health authorities suggested I get, including polio, smallpox, tetanus and a host of others that I can't even remember at this point. A number of vaccines that the young people get today weren't available when I was growing up but my nieces, nephews and grand kids have got them. All of them did not get any nasty adverse reactions and are very healthy today. If those vaccines been available back when I was a child my parents would have got them for me as well.

You see, Wanna, the big difference between me and you is that I have a lot of confidence in good doctors and the scientific community. Are all of the doctors good...of course not but the vast majority are. Do 100% of the those who get vaccines end up without nasty reactions or perhaps even die? Of course not but again, the vast, vast majority turn out just fine.

You, on the other hand, take isolated incidents (including your own) and then apply those incidents to everyone and use fear mongering to say you are right everyone else is wrong despite scientific evidence to the contrary. Making comments that all vaccines are nothing but poison, don't work and are bad for everyone makes your credibility non existent on this forum. If you don't want to use vaccines, then fine, that's your choice. But to go on and on using the same comments and repeating yourself time and time again is I'm sure, very tiresome for those who have to read this day after day.

So please, let's agree to disagree and move on because you are not going to change my mind and I am not going to change yours. I believe in vaccines and you don't and let's leave it at that. The readers here don't need to read about this disagreement day after day.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby want2bike » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 am

My purpose of posting the information about the Hepatitis B vaccine was to show the link between the vaccine and MS for people who want to know. I do not want to change you mind Harry because you have another agenda. You choose to tell everyone the vaccines are a good thing and I am wondering where you are coming from. If you truly believe this you would drink the Kool Aid. You tell us you have gotten all the childhood vaccines when you were a child but you had no choice. You must realize any immunity you had from those vaccines is gone and you need booster shots. You don't even tell us you get the flu shot every year which is linked to Alzheimer's disease. If your doctor knew anything he would be telling you about the importance of the flu shot. Be proactive and tell him you need all the booster shots for the vaccine so you can reap all the benefits you want the rest of us to have. Don't you believe in the herd immunity theory? Do you want the rest of us to get sick because you refused to get the full set of vaccines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaY6uhWYTTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3IMSUApeW4
want2bike
Family Elder
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Postby HarryZ » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

You simply can't give it up, can you Wanna?!

I do not want to change you mind Harry because you have another agenda. You choose to tell everyone the vaccines are a good thing and I am wondering where you are coming from.


Where am I coming from?? Are you serious? You state that all vaccines are poison and you say I have an agenda!!

You must realize any immunity you had from those vaccines is gone and you need booster shots.


I've never got the disease from any of the vaccines that I have had my entire life. And if there was a booster needed I got one. Still no disease. I guess that totally destroys your opinion that all vaccines are poisons, doesn't it?

You don't even tell us you get the flu shot every year which is linked to Alzheimer's disease. If your doctor knew anything he would be telling you about the importance of the flu shot.


You've never asked but I do get a flu shot every year and have not had the flu since I started on them a few years ago. Linked to Alzhermer's....sure Wanna, sure!!!

Be proactive and tell him you need all the booster shots for the vaccine so you can reap all the benefits you want the rest of us to have. Don't you believe in the herd immunity theory? Do you want the rest of us to get sick because you refused to get the full set of vaccines?


Wanna, I really can't believe what I read from you. I'm not sure if you are mentally sick or not. The comments that you write on this forum defy logic and are not what a normally stable person would post. I've tried to suggest that you stop repeating the same old garbage day after day so the readers don't have to go through the anguish of what you write but that hasn't seemed to register with you.

Please, stop the crusade and give us all a break. If you don't want to get vaccines then don't. But please stop continuing to say anyone's choice to take the vaccines is not acceptable. It's our choice and no matter what you say that isn't going to change.
User avatar
HarryZ
Family Elder
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tzootsi


Contact us | Terms of Service