Hepatitis B vaccine

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Re: Hepatitis B vaccine

Post by HarryZ »

The only people benefiting from the vaccines is the drug companies, the doctors, and our government
In case you don't remember Wanna, this is an earlier quote from you.

You obviously have read about the recent outbreak of Enbola Fever. One very nasty disease that has an approx 80% fatality rate. There is no medication that one can take. You treat the symptoms and hope for the best.

There is a Canadian company that has developed a vaccine that stops the Ebola virus in primates and cures them. In can even be taken after the disease has been contracted. Now success in going from primates to humans is one big leap but if this vaccine proves to work in humans in could eradicate Ebola.

So the question to you is if you were unfortunate enough to come in contact with Ebola, would you take the vaccine or accuse that company of wanting to inject you with poison?
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You going to get the vaccine? They will always be inventing some stupid disease so they can give you a vaccine. You can have mine. You can have my flu vaccine, my meningitis vaccine, my shingles vaccine and any other vaccine they want to give me. Probably will not be long before they add it to the children's vaccine schedule. The children in the country are not sick enough yet. They need another vaccine. I am not participating in their criminal activities. I have explained to you how they are making people sick with their vaccines but you refuse to believe the facts.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:You going to get the vaccine? They will always be inventing some stupid disease so they can give you a vaccine. You can have mine. You can have my flu vaccine, my meningitis vaccine, my shingles vaccine and any other vaccine they want to give me. Probably will not be long before they add it to the children's vaccine schedule. The children in the country are not sick enough yet. They need another vaccine. I am not participating in their criminal activities. I have explained to you how they are making people sick with their vaccines but you refuse to believe the facts.
Very nice and totally evasive answer, Wanna! Typical rambling response by you and another tirade of nonsense.

If you ever come into contact with Ebola fever you'll discover very quickly that it isn't a stupid disease that anyone invented. And I ask you the question again...if this ever happened and they told you that you had an 80% chance of dying would you take the vaccine (if one were available) or would you stand there and call them criminals, liars and inventors of disease.

And I wouldn't wait for one second if I found myself in that situation. I'd take the vaccine immediately as opposed to wanting a tossed salad and vegetables to try and cure me!
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

I suggest you go out an get the vaccine immediately Harry and do not wait for the Ebola virus to get you. In fact you should get every vaccine they have so you can be safe. People like you and I came along after the new vaccine schedule that is making the children so sick. Facts are the mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, antifreeze and all the other chemicals in these vaccines are known poisons. Just because some stupid person in a white coat tells me they are safe I am not going to believe them. They told me all the mercury I was putting in my mouth was safe and it made me sick. Fool me once shame on you; Fool me twice shame on me. These companies operate on scaring the public. The avian flu is going to get you. The H1N1 is going to get you. The Ebola virus is going to get you. They have to scare you in order to get you to use their product. You shouldn't be trying to scare people Harry. It is not nice. Just give people the facts. Facts are you shouldn't be putting poison in your body if you want to be healthy.
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

HarryZ wrote:So the question to you is if you were unfortunate enough to come in contact with Ebola, would you take the vaccine or accuse that company of wanting to inject you with poison?
come on wanna, no long winded response. a simple YES i will take the vaccine or No i won't.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Just as I thought you would reply Wanna and that is you again are totally evasive to the question asked. We already know your long winded views on medicine and that you know better than all the scientists, researchers and doctors (those nasty men in the white coats who are trying to poison you) Even some of the other readers are getting tired of your inability to answer a simple question.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

No I would not take the vaccine. I thought I had made it pretty clear. NO I do not trust them. As I have told you many times they are liars.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:No I would not take the vaccine. I thought I had made it pretty clear. NO I do not trust them. As I have told you many times they are liars.
Well what is there to say about a person who prefers an 80-90% chance of dying from a deadly virus as opposed to taking a vaccine that could cure them? All because they think all vaccines are poisons given to us by that nasty established world of medicine.

And you profess to offer people who have MS reliable information to help them? Are you serious? Are you kidding? You've played your cards Wanna and now everyone can see what kind of person you really are? I believe the term is "fanatic"!! Beyond sad.