Why am I itching and dizzy again?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Why am I itching and dizzy again?

Post by Youarethecure »

I am 25 and male, diagnosed 6 months ago. I almost a year out of my second relapse. My first was optic neuritis at 19 then a lot of things cropped up last year.

Now, I literally got to a point where I felt ZERO symptoms throughout a day. But lately the itching in my left lower leg has been slightly bothering me but not near as bad as it was last year. I have also noticed I lose my balance for a quick second very often during my day.

My question is why is this happening? I dont feel like its a relapse bc its not near as bad as before and nothing else is bothering me.

Can I aggravate the symptoms? I have lightened up with my diet a little bit, its brutally hot down here in south florida (Heat has never bothered me in any way) I work 54 hours a week managing a hot restaurant. I live very stress free, happy, and positive minded. I eat a 70-80 percent very healthy anti-inflammatory diet with my fair share of cheating :-D. I take b12, vit d, mag, zinc and a daily every day. I am on copaxone which is beyond a breeze for me. I work out and weight lift 4 days a week for a minimum of an hour to an hour and a half.

Is this just the path that this disease will take or am I "aggravating" these lesions and symptoms?

As always I appreciate any insight or help,

Chris
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Re: Why am I itching and dizzy again?

Post by Youarethecure »

Or god forbid, could this be a relapse?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

It could be a minor relapse. Hopefully not.

Since you asked for advice, my two cents would be to suggest you don't cheat on your diet.
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Post by Youarethecure »

Brain mri looks exactly the same.

I was sick with a fever and my doctor said that can spark a pseudo relapse. Either way, I feel good again and the fight goes on.

Return to “General Discussion”