Allergies

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
want2bike
Family Elder

Allergies

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Bergman explains how MS could be an allergy.

HarryZ
Family Elder

Re: Allergies

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:Dr. Bergman explains how MS could be an allergy.

Watched half the video and saw this:

2 ads for callbacks
Subscribe to his channel - 3 x
Text e-mail for a bonus prize - 3 x
Toll free to join our healthcare system x 1

Is this a talk or advertising to get income?

And the general statements that are irresponsible..

Taking anti-biotics prevent good bacteria in the system, suggesting anti-biotics are bad for you. Well I won't disagree that using them too much is a bad thing but to cure serious infections or disease is a necessity and infer that they are bad just isn't right.

Making the comment that having a genetic disposition to a ailment "is nonsense"!? Just a bad comment.

Calling the scientists who explain how vaccines work "crazy"! Of course, Bergman knows better!! Right!

The use of "could" this be or "what if" this was the cause, time and time again.

No, Bergman is the the game of generating revenue and making comments that are half truths and careless but just careful enough that he doesn't quite cross the line and get prosecuted. Ah the smooth talking salesman is alive and well.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Bergman gives you a solution to the problem without purchasing anything. One of the side effects listed by the vaccine manufactures is autoimmunity problems. Vaccines have been linked to autoimmune problems but not by the FDA or AMA. When you talk about making money those are the people making the money. His treatment for good health is free to everyone. It is good nutrition, exercise, proper sleep and prayer and meditation. What is your problem with that? If you want to see how to cure any disease here is the video. It will not try and sell you anything. Just explains why we have disease.

HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:Dr. Bergman gives you a solution to the problem without purchasing anything. One of the side effects listed by the vaccine manufactures is autoimmunity problems. Vaccines have been linked to autoimmune problems but not by the FDA or AMA. When you talk about making money those are the people making the money. His treatment for good health is free to everyone. It is good nutrition, exercise, proper sleep and prayer and meditation. What is your problem with that? If you want to see how to cure any disease here is the video. It will not try and sell you anything. Just explains why we have disease.
But his video is a very slick marketing ploy to get you to purchase his products or join his group...which isn't for free. By repeating the offers he has one goal in mind....generate revenue. He is no different than the other groups trying to make money so please don't say that he is innocent and the others are the only ones trying to make money! You have a choice of not purchasing or using any drugs if you want so there is no difference there.

I don't have any problem with good nutrition, exercise and proper sleep to keep one's health. But if I get sick from a bad virus, infection or any other kind of serious disease I will go to the medical experts for anti-biotics or other tested drugs to recover as opposed to ordering a tossed salad and praying that the infection goes away. That is MY choice and that has worked for me for over 65 years!

Bergman has little or no qualifications to tell us why we have disease. He tries to get viewers to spend money on his products, just like the drug companies do with their products. No different, Wanna....other than Bergman can't prove his comments and he is VERY careful of what he states on his videos to avoid big time problems for himself.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You sound like a doctor. I am a big believer in giving the information and let everyone decide for their self what is in their best interest. Each of us is responsible for our own health and whether we want the MD treatment should be our choice. Since you have good health you are following Dr. Bergman's advice. You are getting good nutrition, exercise, sleep and prayer and meditation. If you weren't following his recommendation you would be sick and taking the drugs. Dr. Bergman shows us a better way to treat autoimmune disease and tell us of his success. Why do you think we have disease. Do you think it is genetics or some evil spirit? It is the results of the things we put in our bodies. We have the same genetics we have always had but autoimmune disease is on the rise. Once we know the truth there is a very good chance we can get better. It is not true when the doctor tells us there is no hope and we must take the drugs the rest of our lives. Many people get better and it is not done by taking the drugs.

HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

I don't disagree in making your own choices....but be aware that the Bergmans of the world have the same agenda as big pharma and that is to make money.

And who are you, Wanna, to determine if I am healthy or not by following established medical practices? You arbitrarily make comments stating that by not following Berman's suggestions I am sick by taking any medication that I see fit. This is why you have no credibility on TIMS. Again, you are TOTALLY hung up on what ONE doctor told you ages ago and now you paint the entire world of medicine with the same brush and accusations.

Fortunately, most people on TIMS recognize this and ignore your repeated comments on the evil of medicine and doctors. Posting statements like "Many people get better and it is not done by taking the drugs" again demonstrates you bitterness towards medicine. You have nothing to substantiate that comment and it only proves the ignorance you display. How sad a life you must lead being so bitter.
Last edited by HarryZ on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

In the topic I posted 8 compounds potentially useful in treating MS – they were particularly interested in antihistamines. There are probably some here that have these symptoms someone named MS that allergies could be playing a big part.

Researchers were especially enthusiastic about antihistamine, despite the fact that it also has an “off-target” effect of blocking muscarinic receptors in the brain and elsewhere in the body. All of the compounds have the same capacity to block a particular receptor, the muscarinic receptor, on a subset of OPCs that respond to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine :-?
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Researchers were especially enthusiastic about antihistamine, despite the fact that it also has an “off-target” effect of blocking muscarinic receptors in the brain and elsewhere in the body. All of the compounds have the same capacity to block a particular receptor, the muscarinic receptor, on a subset of OPCs that respond to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine :-?
Interesting that they commented on antihistamine helping MS patients when an alternative drug like Prokarin produces histamine 2 (not the allergy causing histamine 1) and that helps the symptoms of some MS patients. Never know what to expect with this lousy disease!

Return to “General Discussion”