Freedom to information

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
want2bike
Family Elder

Re: Freedom to information

Post by want2bike »

I have an open mind. I have tried the drugs but they didn't work for me. It is my hope that the newly diagnose realize that current medical therapy for MS does not work. There are studies showing people doing the drug do worse than those who do not do the drugs. Dr. Swank told us the drugs do not work. Do you think I should stop posting and let the people poison themselves with the drugs? Just because the FDA tell us it is the path that doesn't make it so. The FDA is regulate by their friends in the drug industry. The people who push the drugs tell us it is all about the money with these jokers. The facts seem pretty clear to me. Yes the newly diagnose need both sides of treatment because it is the most important decision they will make in their lives.

HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:I have an open mind.
Oh really?!! Someone who states that all doctors are liars, the FDA employees are all criminals and the makers of vaccines want to keep us all sick qualifies as having an "open mind!!"
I have tried the drugs but they didn't work for me. It is my hope that the newly diagnose realize that current medical therapy for MS does not work.
Well, drugs may not work for you but for some people they DO work. Why don't you let the MS patients decide for themselves if they want to use the drugs or not as opposed to accusing those who support those drugs as criminals and liars?
There are studies showing people doing the drug do worse than those who do not do the drugs.
And there are studies that show the drugs work on some patients. With MS is is NOT cut and dry and never has been.
Dr. Swank told us the drugs do not work.
And there are MS patients who have tried the Swank diet and it has not helped them at all.

Do you think I should stop posting and let the people poison themselves with the drugs? Just because the FDA tell us it is the path that doesn't make it so.
And who are you to determine this? What qualifications do you have? Because one doctor gave you bad information you are now an expert?!
The facts seem pretty clear to me. Yes the newly diagnose need both sides of treatment because it is the most important decision they will make in their lives.
Perhaps clear to you but nobody else! So let the patients make their own decision. They don't need Wanna ranting and raving about doctors being liars who are trying to keep us sick.

Kronk is absolutely right....you have a closed mind and are incapable of reasonable discussion. Please post on all the other sites that you troll on and allow the readers here a break.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

It's fine with me that want2bike put up the cancer video and other information. I don't necessarily agree with him, so what? There was good documentary footage in the video, maybe people should look at it. (The Cancer statistics need to be adjusted for increase in longevity. If people die of cancer at age 90 that's a different story than dying at 45.) NHE, Homeopathy can be VERY effective. I realize it's counterintuitive to think that the greater the dilution, the higher the potency, I'm not going to explain that (well molecules are composed of atoms, electrons etc ???) but a good homeopath can save one from much grief. If you have a child who suffers from repeated ear infections which antibiotics can't cure, the best solution is a good homeopath. I've seen the test strip for a bladder infection (mine) turn from positive to negative overnight using the correct remedy (and the infection disappeared.) In fact, a good homeopath could have prevented mononucleosis for me and maybe MS if that is a critical precursor. Too bad the allopaths put the homeopaths out of business in the US, my health would have been much better. I think I'll try to find a good classical homeopath and discuss the EBV issue. Anyway, since I started using Oscillococcinum by Boiron I've pretty much stopped getting viruses. Too bad I didn't use it sooner.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Harry I believe I told you there are some good doctors such as Dr. Mercola, Dr. Swank, Dr. Wahls and many others. The evil criminal doctors are those who are following the direction of the AMA and FDA. I believe the video "Cancer-The Forbidden Cures" explains it. Didn't you watch the video or don't you believe in history? They are killing people and that is a crime. Just because the FDA doesn't consider it a crime does not make it so. This is not a secret; they tell you this in their own magazine JAMA. Do you think these jokers go jail for killing people. No, they collect their money for killing their patient and go to their million dollar home. They have no morals. People need to know this so they can decide if what type of doctor they want to listen to. Fact is we all have a doctor inside of us which was provided by God or Nature. The doctor inside us will make us healthy if we give it what it needs. It doesn't need the toxic drugs which have the so called side effects. All the drugs do is cover up symptoms and destroying your immune system. After you destroy your immune system you will die. We get the information we can be healthy and no doctor can do it for us. I was able to figure it out by the information I got on the internet. The doctor told me it was old age and I would have to live with it the rest of my life. Glad I didn't listen to him. If I had of listen to him I would most likely be dead by now which is what happens to many. That is why everyone needs the information so they can get their health back.

http://healthmeup.com/news-healthy-livi ... nter/25980
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

vesta wrote: If you have a child who suffers from repeated ear infections which antibiotics can't cure, the best solution is a good homeopath.
No, the best solution is to fight bad bacteria with good bacteria. Use a q-tip to take some ear wax from the unaffected ear and put it into the infected ear.

From an article in the New Yorker magazine...

Germs Are Us
Bacteria make us sick. Do they also keep us alive?
By Michael Specter
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/ ... rentPage=1
Andrew Goldberg, who is the director of rhinology and sinus surgery at the U.C.S.F. Medical Center, likes to tell a story about earwax. One day in 1986, when he had just begun a residency at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, a man walked into the clinic. The patient had been there many times before, always for the same reason—a chronic infection in his left ear. Stubborn ailments like that are common, though they usually occur in both ears.

“It was one of those refractory cases,” Goldberg told me recently. “The doctors had tried everything: several types of antibiotics, antifungal drops, the works. That was standard practice, and we were proud of ourselves for doing it.” Goldberg and I sat one chilly August afternoon in a coffee shop across from his office, in the Clinical Sciences Building. He spoke almost wistfully, as if recalling an antiquated practice, like bloodletting. Despite repeated treatments, the man’s ear had not improved. But on this day he walked into the clinic with a smile, and Goldberg soon saw why: the ear looked great. “I have not felt this well in years,’’ the patient said. “Do you want to know what I did?” The doctor assumed that one of the drugs had finally found its mark. “I took some wax out of my good ear and put it into my bad ear, and in a few days I was fine,” the patient said.

“I thought he was nuts,’’ Goldberg told me. He never gave the encounter another thought—until a couple of years ago, when he began to investigate the causes of those common ear infections. Goldberg explained that earwax contains many bacterial species and that antibiotics might have destroyed one or more in his bad ear. “It was actually something like a eureka moment,’’ he said, chuckling. “I realized that this patient was the perfect experiment: a good ear and a bad ear separated by a head. That guy wasn’t crazy; he was right. Clearly, he had something protecting one ear that he then transferred to the other ear. Drugs didn’t cure him. He cured himself.”
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

vesta wrote: I don't necessarily agree with him, so what?
I do agree with that! ThisIsMS is a forum for airing our novel ideas within accepted standards. As I have learned, the open repetition of information or opinions for the benefit of new members is not appreciated by other members. But I assume we all learn (as I do) so much from others by simply eavesdropping on their discussions – my fear is that we will overlook significant information when a free exchange is curtailed. Finding balance is a problem everywhere.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Do you think these jokers go jail for killing people. No, they collect their money for killing their patient and go to their million dollar home. They have no morals.
Like Kronk said earlier and I totally agree with....you have no ability to reason or look logically at anything. With a comment like the above, it is futile trying to get you to see beyond your prejudiced closed mind. Wanna, you really are a sad and bitter individual who appears to have an agenda at trying to tell the world that medicine is evil. Mercola has you hook, line and sinker and you even ignore the instruction on his website to have people seek qualified medical advice for their health care.

Fortunately I think the vast majority of readers on TIMS see right through you and your twisted comments.