Detox diet

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
want2bike
Family Elder

Detox diet

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Mercola's interviewed Dr. Hyman on his 10 day detox program. It might be something to try for 10 days to see if it makes a difference in your health. You do not have to buy his book. It is all about eating real food and avoidance of the chemicals in our food.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... =607589170
JeanDeEau
Family Member

Re: Detox diet

Post by JeanDeEau »

Another message from the Mercola Publicity Machine.
DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

Yes, Jean, we know that this came from the MPM, but for whose benefit?

Read the whole "interview" and you wonder if this is for Dr Hyman or Dr Mercola.

Dr Hyman spent 10 years as co-director of the Lenox, MA branch of a large organization running health spas all over the country (including Las Vegas) before leaving to set up his own operation - and taking several of the staff from his former employer.

He does state (on his operation's website) that all "his" supplements are delivered from "his" warehouse in the mid-west "near Chicago". Just by a small coincidence, the headquarters of the Mercola operation are in Schaumberg, IL, which is, as it happens, "near Chicago.

It is not possible to find out what products Dr Hyman sells without signing up for an account on his site. So, lets sak the question: was the article quoted by the MPM really a plug for a Mercola distributor and hence for the nation's largest distributor of supplements?

Geoff
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You miss the point. You do not have to buy anything to do the detox. They are not going to make a penny if you do what he tell you to do. He is just explaining a means to better health. In todays world we all have to make a living. It is not a crime to make money. The crime is when you give someone a drug and you kill them. This is done everyday by those in the medical industry with the full approval of the FDA. Why are you so against people getting their health back by following a detox diet of eating real food. Many will not do this because they have been convinced by the people in charge of our health care that food will not make a difference. The good doctors like Mercola and Hyman tell us that healing is all about the food we put in our bodies. I know the FDA tell us that food makes no difference in healing disease but they are in it for the money. People who follow their direction will remain sick until the die. That is their record. Dr. Bellonzi explains it very well.

HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

I know the FDA tell us that food makes no difference in healing disease but they are in it for the money. People who follow their direction will remain sick until the die. That is their record.
I, for the most part, have been following the guidelines of the FDA for decades and am not sick or dying. Actually, I'm very healthy for my age and don't need any medication. That shoots down your irresponsible comment , doesn't it?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"FDA tell us that food makes no difference in healing "

Wanna, where exactly do they state this?
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

The real doctor have to be careful of what they say. If the make the claim that foods can make a difference in healing disease they could end up in jail. The FDA force the Gersons to leave the country and go to Mexico because they want to use food to treat disease. I believe they outlaw the publishing of his books in this country. If the FDA thought food made a difference they would allow the real healers to practice in our country. What do you think it means when they force people to leave the country to treat disease with nutrition? It is plain what they think about using food in treating disease. The FDA does not believe that food is useful in healing disease or they would let them practice in our country. The only method of treating cancer is radiation, surgery and chemo. If you try anything else they throw you in jail. That tells me the "FDA tell us that food makes no difference in healing". Check out the video Cancer-The Forbidden Cures and it will tell you what the FDA thinks about using food to treat disease. I am sure all the doctor on the board will find a problem with the statement but I am not posting for them. I am posting for the sick people who want to get better.
ribeye
Family Member

Post by ribeye »

Please name these medical doctors that have been thrown in prison for using food and nutrition as part of their practice. This would make a great book. No YouTube links please. Not a fan of it.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

The FDA does not believe that food is useful in healing disease or they would let them practice in our country.
If these so called food heals disease advocates could scientifically prove their claims, they would have the blessing of the FDA. But these people can't and never will be able to do this but instead make claims that are unsubstantiated and hook people into spending money for their snake oil. And that's why they have to flee.
That tells me the "FDA tell us that food makes no difference in healing".
Well, I guess that should satisfy everyone on TIMS...Wanna says so!!
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Cal Streeter claims he spent time in federal prison for treating his patients with nutrition. This is against the law according to the FDA.

DrGeoff
Family Elder

Post by DrGeoff »

So lets get the facts straight - Cal Streeter is NOT an MD (which is what most people think of when you mention the word Doctor), his Doctorate is in Osteopathy. To compare the two read this article from Forbes magazine:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sciencebiz/ ... s-doctors/

Geoff
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Are you saying since he is an OD we should send him to jail for healing people? I have a big problem with the MD-OD thing. I pay into Medicare just like everyone. Why shouldn't I be able to chose the form of treatment I want and have it covered by Medicare? Our system doesn't want to cover treatment which works. They only cover treatment which keep you sick with the drugs. It is all about the money with these jokers. There is no money in healthy people and no money in dead people. The money is in the sick people and it is their job to keep the people sick. That is why treatment by OD is not covered under Medicare. They put these people in jail. Don't want to ruin the economics of the drug business.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:Are you saying since he is an OD we should send him to jail for healing people? I have a big problem with the MD-OD thing. I pay into Medicare just like everyone. Why shouldn't I be able to chose the form of treatment I want and have it covered by Medicare? Our system doesn't want to cover treatment which works. They only cover treatment which keep you sick with the drugs. It is all about the money with these jokers. There is no money in healthy people and no money in dead people. The money is in the sick people and it is their job to keep the people sick. That is why treatment by OD is not covered under Medicare. They put these people in jail. Don't want to ruin the economics of the drug business.
I think I have the solution for you, Wanna. Go live in Mexico or some 3rd world country where the authorities pay little or no attention to the type of health care people practice. You can see whomever you want and allow them to give you whatever they feel is going to cure you from your illness. No restrictions at all...a paradise for you.

It's quite apparent you are not happy with that evil medical system in the US that keeps everyone sick and eventually kills you. And at the same time making all that money so they can go and live in their mansions and plot new ways to kill us...or at least keep us sick so they can make more money off us. Like you have said countless times, almost all the docs in the US are liars and can't be trusted. And the FDA and other government agencies...nothing but criminals. Why on earth would you want to remain in the US and subject yourself to this kind of death trap? I have given you the answer...you only need to act on it.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

DrGeoff wrote:So lets get the facts straight - Cal Streeter is NOT an MD (which is what most people think of when you mention the word Doctor), his Doctorate is in Osteopathy. To compare the two read this article from Forbes magazine:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sciencebiz/ ... s-doctors/

Geoff
Two days later (10/29/2010) the author of this first Forbes article, Steven Salzburg, wrote the following:

"Second Thoughts on Osteopathic Medicine"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sciencebiz/ ... -medicine/
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

No own has to go to Mexico to get the treatment which will make you healthy again. I never had to go to any doctor to get well. The information is out there for now you just have to understand what is going on and do the right thing. The scary thing is when the FDA attempts to limit the information we have access to.