2 years since diagnosis!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
leeleegd

2 years since diagnosis!

Post by leeleegd »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I was diagnosed with ms 2 years ago, after my first relapse. Two months later I had my second relapse, both came on after infections (tooth and sinus). I've had none since then, but have been having severe anxiety attacks the last few months cause Ive had it good for this long, I keep thinking the worst.
Has anyone just had relapses like me from infections ? how have you been over the years? I'm also not on any medication only vitamins for the last yr because we are trying for a baby.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: 2 years since diagnosis!

Post by jimmylegs »

welcome leelee :)
i messaged you
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

Welcome, leeleegd.
I have also sent you a message.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

leeleegd wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I was diagnosed with ms 2 years ago, after my first relapse. Two months later I had my second relapse, both came on after infections (tooth and sinus). I've had none since then, but have been having severe anxiety attacks the last few months cause Ive had it good for this long, I keep thinking the worst.
Has anyone just had relapses like me from infections ?
I had a debilitating relapse after a week of fighting a sinus infection.