Final thoughts on CTP in India with "Dr." Broeska

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
chowder1
Family Member

Final thoughts on CTP in India with "Dr." Broeska

Post by chowder1 »

After following "Dr." Doug Broeska and CCSVI Clinic for over a year, I have come to the conclusion......that he is a fraud!

Some people may see improvements after treatment in India. Dr. Malik may be on to something.......but Doug is a fraud, no doubt!! It's a shame that instead of using his intelligence to do something beneficial for the MS community, he instead chooses to lie, manipulate, and prey on vulnerable, desperate people. (Especially WOMEN!!)

He has stated he will publish results from his 'trial' by the end of this year. I don't think that is going to happen. I tried, over and over, to believe. But there are too many red flags about him. I can't trust him!

If anyone can provide credentials on Doug, or even that he is indeed, doing 'a clinical trial', I would love to hear it, because I cannot locate ANYTHING from ANYONE!! I have had several phone calls scheduled with Doug, but, he never seems to call.

So, I give up.

For those who have had treatment by Dr. Malik, consider yourself lucky. But Doug is about to crash!!

diane