High number of white blood cells in CSF

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
clew85

High number of white blood cells in CSF

Post by clew85 »

I am reposting this in a separate thread in hopes that this is seen by someone who has some insight on what is going on with me.

I have been seeing an optho neurologist for my eye issues and he ordered lumbar puncture. Yesterday, I was told there was a high number of white blood cells in my spinal fluid. I will be getting more results in the next few weeks. He said there is inflammation somewhere, but not to be concerned at this point. He did seem like MS is what the concern might be? He was not very clear. is this indicative of MS? What else can cause a high number of white blood cells in my csf?

My symptoms include tingling and numbness in my back, numbness and itching on one side of my face (5 and 7 cranial nerves), eye twitch for four months, twitching all over body (mostly in legs and feet), feeling of shaking internally, fatigue. There are more symptoms, but those are the biggest ones. The symptoms have come and gone for 8 years, but have gotten MUCH worse after I had my daughter a year ago.

For more info, Here is a link to my post in the "undiagnosed" forum.
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/undiagnos ... 25007.html

Thanks for your time.