Do you have multiple sclerosis?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Do you have multiple sclerosis?

Postby Santafe1 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:59 pm

I just found this sight and was reading about an opinion someone had about peroxide therapy. The person was upset that anyone had mentioned peroxide therapy. I have been fighting MS FOR more than 20 years, my sister DIED 4 years ago of MS . I am sure she would have tried the peroxide therapy if we had known about it because anything is better than DEATH.
Santafe1

Advertisement

Re: Do you have multiple sclerosis?

Postby CureOrBust » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Santafe1 wrote:I am sure she would have tried the peroxide therapy if we had known about it because anything is better than DEATH.
I THINK the general consensus is that peroxoide therapy may actually cause death.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 20313/1014
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: Do you have multiple sclerosis?

Postby Scott1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi,

Completely agree. If that therapy delivers an 'oxidative burst' then I couldn't think of anything worse. If you step right away from MS just for a moment and think about a heart attack. it is not the blocked artery that kills people it is the oxidative burst that responds to the hypoxic state caused by the blockage.

At a cellular level that's the exact opposite of effectively dealing with an inflammatory problem.

In my view, it is a very bad idea. It's right up there with waving a smoking branch under your nose to cure malaria.

Regards,
Scott1
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion