Urology male patients

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Ronin

Urology male patients

Post by Ronin »

Thanks everyone who read my recent posts on my Urology petition.

No support so must presume it's me that has a problem.

It would have been helpful to have some replies or feedback to know peoples thoughts.

Constructive please.

Ronin.

PS only need one more signature to go live on there website.

Thanks.
David1949
Family Elder

Re: Urology male patients

Post by David1949 »

I'm not British so I can't help you on that one. Although we seem to have the same situation in the US though.

I've had both male and female doctors/ nurses installing or removing a catheter.

I don't much like the idea of a female nurse handling my private parts, but on the other hand I don't like the idea of a male nurse doing it either. Just grin and bear it I guess.
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

David1949 wrote:I'm not British so I can't help you on that one. Although we seem to have the same situation in the US though.

I've had both male and female doctors/ nurses installing or removing a catheter.

I don't much like the idea of a female nurse handling my private parts, but on the other hand I don't like the idea of a male nurse doing it either. Just grin and bear it I guess.
Thanks yes not sure about either male or female handling my bits but have been cathetered by both so like you say have to grin and bear it.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Maybe one day we'll have robotic nurses that will solve that problem. Let's just hope they don't turn Terminator during the procedure. 8O