Was going to post this under the "Why Me?" topic,

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

wow thats amazing...
Minai
Family Member

Post by Minai »

REDHAIRANDTEMPER wrote:good to hear he is doing so well....keep us updated on how things are going...

chris
Will do, Chris! :)

Minai
Minai
Family Member

Post by Minai »

Rica,
Katman wrote:How exciting that he can go home - even for a while! He sounds like an optimistic kind of person which, coupled with his attitude, goes a long way.
That, he is! :)
Katman wrote:As for RRMS, I don't have that - I am PPMS and have been on antibiotics for very nearly (short 2 weeks) 2 years. I was on a walker and, having nothing to lose, -I was, according to my neurologist, AT LEAST 6.7.- I went on David Wheldon's protocol and have come most of the way back from hell. Before telling me he wanted no part of this at my request he told me I had come back to 2.5. That was last Dec. and my improvement has continued to this day.
And, I hope you keep right on improving!

Having started Doxy, a week ago, this couldn't be a more timely read. Thank you for sharing it! :)

Minai (who wonders why she hasn't needed her cane, anymore, and just hopes that it lasts!)
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

so katman do u need your walker anymore, are u getting around good now,are u driving and back at work this sounds so good i too have nothing to loose hope u will let me know. comming back fom hell is just what i need right now thx
Katman
Family Elder

Post by Katman »

No, I gave away my cane a year ago, my walker is in storage - I had one with a seat because I had to sit often - and never use any aid. Yes, I have about half to two-thirds of my evergy back and it is growing every day. Look up David Wheldon and that will lead you to the protocol I am on. I will PM you.
2010 5 years 4 months Now on Amoxicillin, Doxy, Rifampin, Azith, and caffeine in addition to  flagyl. 90% normal good days-50% normal bad days. That is a good thing.

Return to “General Discussion”