Sleep direction

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Sleep direction

Post by gristy56 »

If you have MS sleep East-West on a steel sprung mattress. This will draw magnetosomes to the central part of the body where they can be chelated easily by drinking water.
Happymama

Re: Sleep direction

Post by Happymama »

I'm confused. Magnetosomes are found in bacteria, not people.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Happymama wrote:I'm confused. Magnetosomes are found in bacteria, not people.
Indeed... http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Magnetosomes
magnetosomes[mag′ned·ə‚sōmz]
(microbiology)
Intracellular, membrane-bound iron mineral crystals, often magnetite, that enable magnetotactic bacteria to orient and move in the direction of the earth's magnetic field, in marine environments, magnetosomes may contain the iron sulfide mineral greigite.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Magnetotactic bacteria which contain magnetosomes are certainly plentiful in the human body. They can be steered towards the kidneys using a personal electric fan that runs on two AA batteries. Drinking lots of water, or coffee, or green tea, or cranberry juice will chelate these well. Oh, I forgot to say, remove the fan blades and nose cone of the fan, it's only a push fit. All you need is the motor. Hold it against the skin anywhere and you will be able to hear magnetite. For large regions you will notice the fan speed up which tells you where it is. It will help you wee as well, if that's a problem. If you wee in a plastic bottle for example, then holding the fan motor against the outside of the bottle you will hear it speed up! Success!