The Engineers approach

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

The Engineers approach

Postby gristy56 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 am

Don't grouse, degauss. If you can't chill out, chelate!

Most of what I want to say, is in direct response to published statistics.

We know that there is no MS at the equator, but it increases both in frequency and severity towards the poles. The question why, remains.

Here, I need you to do something. This is pivotal, but extremely simple.

Cut from thin card, two pieces measuring 160mm X 40mm. An old cereal box will suffice!

Mark and draw lines across the width at the following lengths – 20mm, 60mm, 100mm and 140mm. This should leave 20mm at the far end. Now, fold at 90 degrees along each line for both pieces. Butt up the two 20mm sections but do not overlap. Secure these with a small piece of sellotape. Thus you have produced two open sided cubes of equal dimensions and weight. Form them as cubic as possible.

Stand them with the join uppermost, side by side, but not touching, on a shiny book cover. Now, slowly open the book cover until they start to move. Note that, as you'd expect, they both start to move together and accelerate the same. Now rotate one or both at any angle you wish and note that it makes no difference at all.

Now, half flatten one only so that the internal angle is roughly 45 degrees. It is a rhombus. Now, repeat the above but before you do try to predict the outcome.

You will see that not only does the rhombus start to move first but it also accelerates quicker. Why?

They have the same area of contact and the same weight! Yes, but the 'normal' reaction for the rhombus is its weight multiplied by the sine of the internal angle. For 45 degrees this would be 0.707 . In classical physics, the friction between two mating surfaces, F is

F equals u.N where u is the coefficient of friction between the materials and N is the'normal' reaction of the object on the surface of the other material.

What has this got to do with neurological damage?

The answer is, everything. If instead of card, these models were in fact magnetosomes, packed together in their millions, held by the Earths magnetic field. They would consist of magnetite possibly inside an outer sleeve of bacteria called magneto-tacto bacteria. If they were about 3-5nm in width and about 60nm in length, long and thin, standing like a platoon of soldiers, shoulder to shoulder, rank and file, on myelin, inside a capillary and at two angles as follows -

One when viewed from above pointing North-South 0-360 degrees which has no effect but one when viewed horizontally, called the angle of dip which subtends an angle of 0 at the equator to 90 degrees at the poles. This is because it is the core of the Earth that has the magnetic field and not the whole globe.

And, if these 'soldiers' leaning at this angle, were all 'scuffing their feet' simultaneously due to tiny a.c. electromagnetic fields at 50 or 60Hz, then consequently the damage to this myelin away from the equator would increase from zero (sine 0 is 0) to a maximum at the poles (sine 90 is 1). Think about it!Or consider a pneumatic road drill. The more vertical it is the more effect it will have on the ground, horizontally beneath it.

And, before you ask, as one 'blog' reader did, why haven't the Eskimos all got MS. That's easy! There are no background electromagnetic fields at either Pole!

Now, using my MS 'desatascador', drinking much water and lying, sleeping in an East-West direction on a steel sprung mattress, with steel wire wool in the pillow. I am daily chelating magnetite and slowly MS symptoms are diminishing. How do I know that I am chelating magnetite? If I reserve urine in a plastic bottle, it has a magnetic field. No, it will not pick up iron filings. It's not that strong, but if one brings the 'desatascador' to the outside of the bottle, it gradually increases in speed as the 'invisible' magnetite is attracted to the motor's magnets. If you gently rock the two side to side, then a loud 'wah-wah' sound is produced as the rotating magnetic field of the motor combines with that of the swaying magnetite

Used all over the body, I can hear the movement of the magnetite as it unblocks. Different vibrational sounds occur when used on articulations. The speed rapidly increases where there are magnetite deposits in one situation.

Have your ears syringed. It will widen the veins in the neck allowing adequate drainage of the brain allowing magnetite to circulate and be chelated.

By reclining in an East-West direction you greatly improve the chelation process, because the magnetosomes will face North-South in the aorta. This is physics not Feng Shui!

If you sleep on a steel sprung mattress, it will level magnetite out in the blood.

Drink much water to ensure the kidneys chelate. Steel wire wool in the pillow will stop all further demyelination because the electromagnetic fields are absorbed and magnetite is attracted to the scalp. The same is achieved during the day if steel wire wool is sewn into the lining of a baseball cap. This may produce radial lines like the spokes of a bicycle wheel on an MRI scan. It did me and the scan was terminated. Repeating one week later without wearing the hat in the interim and the lines had disappeared.

Simon Ewart-Grist
gristy56
Family Member

Advertisement

Re: The Engineers approach

Postby vesta » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:49 am

gristy56 wrote:Don't grouse, degauss. If you can't chill out, chelate!

Most of what I want to say, is in direct response to published statistics.

We know that there is no MS at the equator, but it increases both in frequency and severity towards the poles. The question why, remains.

Here, I need you to do something. This is pivotal, but extremely simple.

Cut from thin card, two pieces measuring 160mm X 40mm. An old cereal box will suffice!

Mark and draw lines across the width at the following lengths – 20mm, 60mm, 100mm and 140mm. This should leave 20mm at the far end. Now, fold at 90 degrees along each line for both pieces. Butt up the two 20mm sections but do not overlap. Secure these with a small piece of sellotape. Thus you have produced two open sided cubes of equal dimensions and weight. Form them as cubic as possible.

Stand them with the join uppermost, side by side, but not touching, on a shiny book cover. Now, slowly open the book cover until they start to move. Note that, as you'd expect, they both start to move together and accelerate the same. Now rotate one or both at any angle you wish and note that it makes no difference at all.

Now, half flatten one only so that the internal angle is roughly 45 degrees. It is a rhombus. Now, repeat the above but before you do try to predict the outcome.

You will see that not only does the rhombus start to move first but it also accelerates quicker. Why?

They have the same area of contact and the same weight! Yes, but the 'normal' reaction for the rhombus is its weight multiplied by the sine of the internal angle. For 45 degrees this would be 0.707 . In classical physics, the friction between two mating surfaces, F is

F equals u.N where u is the coefficient of friction between the materials and N is the'normal' reaction of the object on the surface of the other material.

What has this got to do with neurological damage?

The answer is, everything. If instead of card, these models were in fact magnetosomes, packed together in their millions, held by the Earths magnetic field. They would consist of magnetite possibly inside an outer sleeve of bacteria called magneto-tacto bacteria. If they were about 3-5nm in width and about 60nm in length, long and thin, standing like a platoon of soldiers, shoulder to shoulder, rank and file, on myelin, inside a capillary and at two angles as follows -

One when viewed from above pointing North-South 0-360 degrees which has no effect but one when viewed horizontally, called the angle of dip which subtends an angle of 0 at the equator to 90 degrees at the poles. This is because it is the core of the Earth that has the magnetic field and not the whole globe.

And, if these 'soldiers' leaning at this angle, were all 'scuffing their feet' simultaneously due to tiny a.c. electromagnetic fields at 50 or 60Hz, then consequently the damage to this myelin away from the equator would increase from zero (sine 0 is 0) to a maximum at the poles (sine 90 is 1). Think about it!Or consider a pneumatic road drill. The more vertical it is the more effect it will have on the ground, horizontally beneath it.

And, before you ask, as one 'blog' reader did, why haven't the Eskimos all got MS. That's easy! There are no background electromagnetic fields at either Pole!

Now, using my MS 'desatascador', drinking much water and lying, sleeping in an East-West direction on a steel sprung mattress, with steel wire wool in the pillow. I am daily chelating magnetite and slowly MS symptoms are diminishing. How do I know that I am chelating magnetite? If I reserve urine in a plastic bottle, it has a magnetic field. No, it will not pick up iron filings. It's not that strong, but if one brings the 'desatascador' to the outside of the bottle, it gradually increases in speed as the 'invisible' magnetite is attracted to the motor's magnets. If you gently rock the two side to side, then a loud 'wah-wah' sound is produced as the rotating magnetic field of the motor combines with that of the swaying magnetite

Used all over the body, I can hear the movement of the magnetite as it unblocks. Different vibrational sounds occur when used on articulations. The speed rapidly increases where there are magnetite deposits in one situation.

Have your ears syringed. It will widen the veins in the neck allowing adequate drainage of the brain allowing magnetite to circulate and be chelated.

By reclining in an East-West direction you greatly improve the chelation process, because the magnetosomes will face North-South in the aorta. This is physics not Feng Shui!

If you sleep on a steel sprung mattress, it will level magnetite out in the blood.

Drink much water to ensure the kidneys chelate. Steel wire wool in the pillow will stop all further demyelination because the electromagnetic fields are absorbed and magnetite is attracted to the scalp. The same is achieved during the day if steel wire wool is sewn into the lining of a baseball cap. This may produce radial lines like the spokes of a bicycle wheel on an MRI scan. It did me and the scan was terminated. Repeating one week later without wearing the hat in the interim and the lines had disappeared.

Simon Ewart-Grist

Greetings:

Consider that the magnetic effect could actually damage the vascular system leading to poor blood drainage from MS brains which is at the origin of eventual myelin damage. "Epidemiological studies on MS show that those who grow up close to the equator have less chance to develop MS than those living in latitudes closer to the poles. It is the latitude where one lives before age 15 that counts, not where one lives subsequently. It is therefore thought that the lack of sunlight leading to a Vit D deficiency is a factor in susceptibility to MS." But your idea is worth consideration. And consider the importance of fluid circulation (blood, cerebrospinal-spinal) through the central nervous system. Check out the CCSVI thread. (Quote from my site https://www.mscureenigmas.net/)

Best regards, Vesta
vesta
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion