Immune system "modulation"

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

oo
Last edited by Lyon on Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ljm
Family Elder

Post by ljm »

Interesting. I guess you've googled all possible lab sources for Trichuris trichiura right? No point in me trying? The thing that I find interesting is notion of "risk". Personally, I'd say helminth had less risk than Tovaxin.

<<also just to point out that Embry's work is not all wasted, there is a slowly growing body of research recognizing neurological complications from gluten sensitivity: most commonly ataxia and peripheral neuropathy: I doubt its actually an MS trigger: but possible an exacerbating factor: it may be why his diet does have adherents>>
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

oo
Last edited by Lyon on Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

Bob what type of allergies do you have? Johns are all but gone since we changed diet and supplement. He had food and seasonal. He will be retested in February so I'll know more as to how well we have done in the past 2 years. I've been reintroducing some of his intolerances so his system learns to handle them in small doses. As to the ones he has anaphylactic shock with we have done twice by ACCIDENT with no reaction. I must say I was shocked. Seasonal he hasn't had a bout of since he started on the fish oil and fish intake,turmeric,vitamin d and what ever else we removed that was toxic to John.
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

oo
Last edited by Lyon on Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

Lyon wrote:
Melody wrote:
I should go to a better diet for lots of reasons. Problem is that I have ZERO willpower and I noticed that the diet you posted doesn't have the b vitamin (bacon) listed anywhere!

Bob
You can have C vitamin chicken. :lol: Seriously though I didn't realize you could cure allergies till I was trying to cure MS. Ok so maybe not CURE but CONTROL does come into play. When you are eating right and your stomach flora is balanced your system doesn't seem to attack every pollutant. Worth a try and who needs bacon it's best left on the poor little piggy.
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.