Aldehyde poisoning

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Aldehyde poisoning

Postby TwistedHelix » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:58 am

Okaaay....I think this abstract is saying that failure to eliminate, and therefore the build-up of, Aldehyde could lead to the 'toxic environment' that destroys tissue:

tinyURL

Dom.
User avatar
TwistedHelix
Family Elder
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:00 pm
Location: Northamptonshire, England.

Advertisement

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service