MRF's President Message March 15, 2007!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
nicolem
Getting to Know You...

MRF's President Message March 15, 2007!

Post by nicolem »

robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

update you on the progress of our fundraising. Obviously without success there, our research efforts will not bear fruit.
raise another $9 million before the end of 2007.
Is this for real!! Tell me something if you get your money will u just continue to want more and if so how much will u need before something is really there and tangeable for the 2.5 million of us with this shit.
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
nicolem
Getting to Know You...

Post by nicolem »

I understand your frustration...my brother who is in his mid 40's has Primary Progressive MS and is rapidly declining in his health. I have been in a caretaker role watching this horrible disease and want to see a cure also. We appreciate your comments and will do our best to work with our worldwide scientists and researchers for an answer-we all want that.

Thank you,

Nicole A. McGarvey
Volunteer Area Director-Denver,CO
Myelin Repair Foundation http://myelinrepair.org/index.shtml
Discovery through collaboration
nicolemcgarvey@hotmail.com

Correspondence with representatives of the Myelin Repair Foundation should not replace consultation with one or more licensed neurologists or others who are trained to treat the symptoms of MS and other demyelinating diseases.
nicolem
Getting to Know You...

MRF Podcast with Scott Johnson and Dr. Bob Miller

Post by nicolem »

This link will take you to an interesting and informative March 24th interview Scott and Dr. Miller did with host Marc Pelletier of Futures in Biotech. It's about 1 hour. I think the interview was conducted in a way that would make it interesting to both scientists and MS novices.
http://www.twit.tv/FIB

Return to “General Discussion”