Minocycline

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
viper498
Family Elder

Minocycline

Post by viper498 »

Is anyone taking this daily right now? If so how are you doing?

Brock
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I take 200mg daily.

I cant say I noticed a difference when I started, however, I was previously on doxy (which may have a similar effect). Also, the statins I take make the most noticeable change.

I have just had a minor relapse, and the mino didnt stop it.
viper498
Family Elder

Post by viper498 »

How many replapses have you had since you stated taking doxy or Mino?

Brock
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I was taking doxy daily for a year, now for two weeks every three months. I have not ha a relapse since I started, nearly four years ago, plus my progression has halted and reversed.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I get one a few days after I have an infection. ie cold or flu

Not counting those while on a flagyl pulse, I would say 3 possibly more in just over a year. It made no noticeable difference to if I had one or not after a flu/cold.

I am far from the poster child for ABX's, but I still would suggest that people at least give it a go. You are suppose to start with nutrition like NAC and Vit D, so I dont see the harm to start (both thought good for ms) , with some possible great benefits.

PS: The above was on doxy, and I just had(ving) one on mino.

Return to “General Discussion”