What is happening??

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

What is happening??

Postby jim4030 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:18 am

Hello all!I haven't been here for some times because of some personal health problem..I need your help... Can someone explain what the hell is happening? A friend recommended me a medication and told me that it is a good medication.Well, I am used to buying all my medicines on an online Canadian pharmacy but I don’t know why each time I click on the submit button I get a controlled substance list appearing in front of me. Why is this happening? Anyone's got an idea?? :?:
jim4030
Getting to Know You...

Postby Nemotoday » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:06 am

Hi Jim,

What is the name of the product?
Nemotoday
Family Member

Postby carolew » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm

They control a lot of things here in Canada. What is the name of what you are looking for? Carole
carolew
Family Elder

Re: What is happening?

Postby NHE » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:25 pm

carolew wrote:They control a lot of things here in Canada. What is the name of what you are looking for? Carole

drugdelivery.ca is not a Canadian company. Their mailing address is
    27 Old Gloucester Street,
    London, WC1N 3XX,
    United Kingdom

You may be interested in reading this thread from another ThisIsMS member.

NHE
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Postby Minai » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:47 pm

I learned the hard way not to do business with drugdelivery.ca!

Placed an order with them on a CC I had never used before. Then suddenly had some unexplained charges, with payments in Euros appear. I called my bank and had them reverse the charges and cancel the card immediately! :evil:

However, I do know a few in the UK who have ordered successfully through them. As one of the posts indicates, that NHE has provided the link for; there is an extensive pipeline involved in their service. Maybe because they are headquarted in Britain, they are able to more closely monitor it, when the "buck stops there." :?:
Minai
Family Member

Postby carolew » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:37 am

NhE was Jim 4030 not saying that he buys from Canadian pharmacies on line . I did not read up here about drugdelivery.ca . I was just saying that the Canadian border can be tricky. Carole
carolew
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion