Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
OneEyeBlind
Family Member

Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month

Post by OneEyeBlind »

Is there a Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month?

If there is, when is it? :?:

If there isn't, WHY NOT! :!:

I just did a search on the world wide web and discovered that March is Multiple Sclerosis Awareness month. Did anybody else know that? I was not AWARE of it.

Isn't the whole purpose of having a Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month to make people aware of its effects and the need to find a cure??

Who is responsible for spreading the word or Advertising?
Karen (OneEyeBlind) :wink:

* I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
CCmom
Volunteer Moderator

Post by CCmom »

I knew about this, but only from travels to Canada. (I'm American, my husband is Canadian.) You would not believe how many fundraisers they have for MS in Southern Ontario during this month!

I noticed on another board that I use (Spotlight Health) that someone had posted a letter to Montel Williams in an effort to get him to do a show on LDN. Although I truly don't think it should be put off until then, now that you have brought this to mind, I will post a reminder there that March is MS awareness month, and maybe he will actually consider it. I do know that he has been contacted many times on that board regarding LDN and has yet to respond.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder!

Kim
Kim R.