Searching for a pharmacy directory for England...

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Searching for a pharmacy directory for England...

Postby Jenna » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:05 am

My mother suffers from asthma and as her medication is nearly over, I would like to start buying her medication online but as I never did this before, I tried to search for a pharmacy directory but got a France pharmacy directory instead. I would like to have a pharmacy directory for England with all the features like pharmacy names, address, and telephone numbers please. Can anyone help me with this?? Thanks!!
Jenna

Advertisement

Postby TwistedHelix » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 am

Hello Jenna,
I've only used an online pharmacy a couple of times, so I don't really feel justified in making a recommendation, but if you Google " online UK pharmacy" you should have some success. Some recognisable high street names offer an online service, so they should be trustworthy.
May I ask what you mean when you say your mother's medication is " nearly over"? I'm just a little concerned that she may have finished a course of medication which you feel has helped, and that you want to continue getting it of your own accord.
If that is the case, I hope you will get appropriate advice before going ahead, just in case there are medical reasons why she should not continue. Having said that, I think many of us here would understand feelings of frustration with the Healthcare System, and the desire to take our care into your own hands,
Dom
TwistedHelix
Family Elder

Postby Jenna » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Hello Dom, thanks for the help... :) Thanks to you i'll be able to buy her medication online, I'll try to order it from a trustworthy pharmacy. I hope there will not be any problem. The thing is that I am very often not at home and I think that perhaps using this way is more practical...what do you think???
Jenna

Return to General Discussion