1) I want to know what the tub is so I can research... I believe that this is powder/loose, vs the tablets, correct?
2) I would like to know if tablet users react differently to the tablets -- powder mixed in fluids would hit the system like Emeril cooks... "BAM!"
3) Maybe taking 4 doses of 1/2 size would treat you better than two doses. And, if it is going to affect sleep patterns, I wouldn't want to take it too close to sleep time... what time is it taken by those who are taking it? To space it out, maybe 1st thing in the morning, then mid-morning, afternoon, and dinner. 7am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm? Or, like the old Dr. Pepper ad: 10-2-and-6 for three doses (well, maybe 8-12-and-4).
4) There are some metabolic medicines that should be taken with rests in between. I wonder if taking it for one-or-two days, then resting for one-or-two days would moderate the down-sides and boost the up-sides. Jim, how long did you go before you plateaued? "eaue?" that doesn't look right. Anyway, if you were to rest a bit, then take it for a little less time than to the plateau part... Use the wave cycle, I guess...
5) Many nutritional "meds" are aided or supplemented by other substances... in standard nutrition journals, is there any indication that NAG works better w/ Supplement A or is less effective if Supplement B? I know that glutathion is (evidently) good for MS -- but glutathion is not metabolized well by taking... glutathion. There are other nutrients, vitamines, and substances that provide the body with the raw materials, catalysts, and fuel to help the body convert those to glutathion chemically rather than thru digestion. [aside: In my yout, I tinkered. Macromolecular medicine was a hobby. I read there specific chemicals in the brain are there to provide specific effects, and how they can get "used up" through various activities like stress, physical labor, pain, etc. Now, we can take it easy, eat well, find that 'happy spot", and find a could of week to get a way and exercise, and nature and the body will replenish those substances. Or, we can find out what chemical burnouts are, what the precursors to those chemicals are, and suppliment on our own.
When I was leading a much more active life, living on the road, moving from town to town, sleeping in a different place every couple of nights, carrying equipment, setting up, configuring, then training. training, training,-- and not wanting to let any of these people down... I would get in a 2am Monday (after driving back through Sunday) and have to be back at work by 8a. Between endoginous depression, stress, physical exhaustion, confusion, not having any one to count on, being responsible for everythingn that was going to happen... I was a pretty tight guy. I read up on Tryptopham -- just before they pulled it off of the market. I got the biggest book on Macro-molecular Nutrition that I could find, and I started reading...
What brain chemical is depleted by what force... What brain chemical antagonizes another brain chemical... What chemicals are part of a super, secret nutritional Ninja Team -- who by themselves are a formidable force, but when they are drawn together... They get magic weapons and tools, and spells and incantations, and then they go to war against what is attacking their master (owner).
DLPA - valuable if you are under stress, it replenishes the endorphins and enkeflins and nor-epinepherin, and the rest breaks down into other useful substances, and such. As a result, depression that you have experienced lightens, and lifts, and, eventually goes away. That's easy to over look the cause directly because the change is subtle and without the stress, pain, anger, changes have a way of being covered by the new feelings of energy, ease, happiness, and general activity.
Oh well, enough for tonight.... I have to get up in 5 hrs and my meds aer kicking in.