Non-stop Eyelid-twitchings - My personal comments

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
eowc
Family Elder

What A Patient Wants From Seeking Treatments ?

Post by eowc »

What A Patient Wants From Seeking Treatments ?

Included below is a conversation between me and the other third party about mental disorders & illnesses, the advantageous, disadvantageous of the medications for such illnesses and disorders as well as how such medications actually work in reality and what purposes they are supposed to serve along with several flaws, defects and demerits of the modern mainstream medical science and system. Next I hope that the information provided will be useful and helpful to the intended readers.

Remarks from the other person :

"Speaking of neurotransmitters, much is made by the medical community about their alleged central role in depression and anxiety. However, this is largely unproven."

My replies :

Well, it's totally undeniable that human bodies depend on the neurological mechanisms of neuron, brains, neuron networks, miscellaneous nervous systems, the many types of neurotransmitters chemical for all our bodily functionings which include cognitive and movement abilities etc. And that's the reason why the people with Parkinsonism, Dementia, Alzheimers etc whose brain cells and neurons have been substantially destroyed (and hence no neurotransmitter chemicals can be released / secreted out of them) could not think, act and behave properly at all.

"There is, for instance, no lab test that can be done to show that depression or anxiety sufferers do indeed suffer from low serotonin levels. And even if depression and anxiety sufferers indeed DO tend to suffer from low serotonin levels, this does NOT establish a causal relationship between low serotonin and depression/anxiety. Low serotonin may simply be a RESULT of suffering from anxiety disorder. Also, more than likely, serotonin is probably low only in specific parts of the brain (but normal or even above normal in other parts of the brain). All of this certainly explains why globally increasing serotonin levels with drugs like SSRIs typically does not give entirely satisfactory results. "

My replies :

In fact, the drugs like Prozac etc could only temporarily and artificially restore the chemical balance of the brains of the mentally-ill people by re-uptaking and maintaing the proper balance of dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitter chemicals of their brains. However, since such an artificial medical mechanism is all by way of "forced suppression" so as to artificially blocking any nerve and sensory impulses from getting sent and receive to and from the brains, and hence, artificially blocking the "neuron network traffics" the mental conditions of the related mentally-ill people would then suffer a greater relapse of their mental illnesses when the therapeutical effects of such "forced suppressions" of each dosage of the related medications just lapse completely, while the previously medication-forced- suppressed nerve and sensory impulses would just turn violent and out-of-control (when they are no longer artificially suppressed by medications anymore) and manifest in far worse uncontrollable and involuntary behavioural and personality changes in the related mentally-ill people. Hence, that's why in such cases, the cures are worse than the diseases themselves .

So, that's why I have said that other non-medicational efforts such as what I have mentioned and explained earlier on in my previous posts are primarily important in genuinely and permanently restoring the sanities of the mentally-ill people bit by bit and step by step.

"As for antipsychotics and dopamine, once again, dopamine levels may be out of balance in people suffering from psychosis. But it is impossible to say whether this is the actual cause. And since, like antidepressants, antipsychotics generally do not produce entirely satisfactory results, I would suspect that there is probably MUCH more to psychosis than a simple chemical imbalance."

My replies :

As a matter of fact, everything has its shortcomings, flaws and defects. For example, in the case of people suffering from Tardive Dyskinesia, Dystonia and other movement disorders due to interruptions and disruptions to the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitter chemical dopamine, well, given that such fluidly and nearly totally transparent neurotransmitter chemical secreted by countless neurons and brain cells are hardly observable and distinguishable by any medical examinations such as MRI, CT-scannings etc whereby the people with Tardive Dyskinesia, Dystonia etc would obviously show their involuntary and uncontrollable movement disorders to the related doctors, nevertheless, no conclusive medical examinations, observations, diagnosis supported by any hard evidences can be given at the same time. So, that's why under such scenarios and phenomena, such movement disorders are labelled as "undiagnosed diseases".

Next, I suffer from Tardive Dyskinesia (rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable, purposeless eye blinking /eyelid twitching) before and my efforts of seeking the mainstream treatments from the western medical science just turn out to be totally futile such as the scenarios and phenomena explained above. And the fact that my Tardive Dyskinesia movement disorders are totally cured once-and-for-all about 6 years ago through a totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique, which has fully cured countless of people having the same problem as mine so far, and well, the flaw and defect of this acupuncture / acupressure technique is such that, regardless of the ongoing ample empirical evidences about its obviously evident and prompt efficacies, the mainstream western medical science still would not recognise the validity of it simply for the mere reason that the healing mechanisms of such a totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique are not be able to be observed, explored and studied by them, regardless of its obviously evident, prompt and 100 % healing efficacies as supported by more and more countless empirical evidences.

In such a connection, what I wish to say is that for anything that we do not know or have not yet known, it doesn't mean that they are phoney, fallacious or non-existent.

All in all, under any circumstances, I firmly and reasonably believe that for any patients / people seeking treatments for any of their illnesses, especially the desperate ones, I reckon that they would want the best and most effective treatments for themselves under any circumstances and situations. Anyhow, for anyone seeking treatments for their illnesses, their sole and only purpose is to get their illnesses and disorders totally cured, and preferably, once and for all.

Further Details :

http://www.anxietyforum.net/forum/viewt ... highlight=

Related Information :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1631689#i (Various Possible Medical Causes of Unusual Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking - Brief Explanations)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428915#i (Chronic Rapid (Non-brain-damage-induced)Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking - Brief Medical Explanations)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428920#i (Follow Up : Tardive Dyskinesia (Chronic Rapid Eyelid-twitching /Eye-blinking Is One of The Common Symptoms)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1470781#i (Why Botox Didn't Work ?)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i (A New Version For The Totally, Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-Of-Charge, Painless, Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking - Meant For Promptly Immediate, complete & Once-and-for-all treatments)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1386471#i (The Story Behind The Suggested Totally Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Technique For Abnormally Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking Described Above)
eowc
Family Elder

Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acc

Post by eowc »

Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

Included below is one of the another online testimonials about the acclaimed efficacies of the suggested self-administered, totally needle-free, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless, simple acupuncture / acupressure technique / method meant for genuinely effective cure of Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorder. Most importantly, I earnestly and sincerely hope that by making this particular post, it would serve to promote and further the related humanitarian cause especially for the welfare and well-beings of the poor and needy people to a farther extent.

The Third-party testimonial :

For your additional information, I have also appear throughout quite a few people in my real lifestyle annoyed by this type of the non-stop eyelid twitching trouble of distinctive prospects to and degrees of severity, and accordingly, I just propose the method as pointed out above to them and within of weeks, they just knowledge significant improvements to their problems shortly after applying this therapy, and shortly after a amount of weeks , they just recover completely from this sickness. .
And I wish that by contributing this product of article to you, it will somehow enable one to in no much lower than receiving a clue about this sickness.

My responses :

Thank you very much for contributing significantly and considerably to such a humanitarian cause. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have made the related post in the first place about the totally needle-free, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless, simple & self-administered acupuncture / acupressure method meant for chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking which involves the "He Gu" acupoint located at the back of one's right palm (please refer to the related diagram added in the related weblink in the related prior post above) if I have not been substantially and positively confident about the effectiveness and efficacies of this needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique, which in turn have been supported by amply innumerable and ongoing proven empirical evidences of its great curative and therapeutical values. Hence, I hope and wish that the other numerous people who have learnt about the related posts will be kind and benevolent enough to emulate your meritorious and charitable deeds, especially for the sake of the welfare and well-beings of the poor and needy ones.

For further information, please refer to the posts number 32 & 33 on page number 2 of the webpage of another forum as follows :

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.p ... 0&start=20
eowc
Family Elder

Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children

Post by eowc »

Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children and Kids

For your kind information, in terms of medication-induced chronic Blepharospasm / eye twitching / eye blinking disorders, the ones seeking helps and advices from me so far over these couple of years are mainly, mostly and in majority, all the grown adults who suffer from such chronic Blepharospasm / eye blinking / eye twitching ever since their teenage years, and the ones who are in their 20s - 60s. Whilst as a matter of fact, there are actually certain Tardive Dyskinesia-related medications such as metoclopramide (Reglan), prochlorperazine (Compazine) - being medications for gastrointestinal problems, promethazine (Phenergan) - being medications for cough and so on that are often prescribed to children nowadays which may also have disastrous and very serious nerve-damaging side effect of muscle deformity that would affect the rest of their lives. Besides, given the very fact that the immune system of small children / kids are far less developed compared to grown adults, such small children / kids are thus far more vulnerable and susceptible to the strong and powerful neurological / neuromuscular side effects of such potentially nerve-disrupting medications compared to the grown adults. Therefore, extreme and well-informed precautions and measures should be vigorously taken when it comes to safeguarding the medical cares, welfares and well-beings of the tender-aged and underage children / kids so as to conscientiously and effectively protect them from any unwanted and unexpected harms of any medications with harmful side effects.

Tardive Dyskinesia :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428920#i

Further Details About The Medications Specified Above :

Metoclopramide :

http://www.drugs.com/metoclopramide.html

Reglan :

http://www.drugs.com/reglan.html

prochlorperazine :

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/prochlorperazine.html

Compazine :

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/compazine.html

Promethazine :

http://www.drugs.com/promethazine.html

Phenergan :

http://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html
eowc
Family Elder

Further Information

Post by eowc »

Further Information

For your further information, for the majority of people seeking helps from me for their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders, they mostly get such disorders from the negatively disastrous neuromuscular side effects of the related medications with strong neurological side effects that disrupt the normal functionings of the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemicals dopamine of their eye nerves, thus causing all the abnormally rapid eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings. In such a connection, since the neurotransmitters chemicals produced by the nerve cells / neurons are totally transparent while their eye nerves / brain cells remain undamaged, the MRI / CT-scannings would thus not be able to show and detect anything abnormal and unusual at all for their Blepharospasm / chronic eye blinking / eyelid twitching disorders, and then almost in all cases, their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twithcing / eye blinking disorders would then be labelled "accordingly" as "undiagnosable" / "unexplainable" by the related mainstream medical personnel, and then they are suggested to get surgery / perpetually continual Botox injections to deal with such chronic neuromuscular and visually-incapacitating disorders. Whilst in this case, my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure method would work effectively in such scenarios.

In the meantime, the main themes of my related posts are made purely and 100 % totally for charity purposes completely on humanitarian grounds.

Nonetheless, I still would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that, in terms of medication-induced Tardive Dyskinesia, well, no matter how curatively effective my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure (as elaborated in great details in the prior posts above) is, as proven by countless and ongoing proven empirical evidences, precaution is always still better than cure itself especially in the case of the small kids / children as well as the fragile and senile old people whose immune systems are far less developed than the grown adults (for small kids / children) and seriously deteriorating (for the fragile and senile old people) on account of certain curative limitations of that suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique as explained in the related prior post above especially the problems with the congenital / genetical Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings that are present at births .

Tardive Dyskinesia :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1428920#i

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i (A New Version For The Totally, Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-Of-Charge, Simple Painless, Harmless Acupuncture / Acupressure Cure For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking - Meant For Promptly Immediate, complete & Once-and-for-all treatments)

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i (Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others )
eowc
Family Elder

Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children

Post by eowc »

Tardive Dyskinesia and Medical Care for Tender-aged Children and Kids - Another Important Point To Take Note

"Nonetheless, I still would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that, in terms of medication-induced Tardive Dyskinesia, well, no matter how curatively effective my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure (as elaborated in great details in the prior posts above) is, as proven by countless and ongoing proven empirical evidences, precaution is always still better than cure itself especially in the case of the small kids / children as well as the fragile and senile old people whose immune systems are far less developed than the grown adults (for small kids / children) and seriously deteriorating (for the fragile and senile old people) on account of certain curative limitations of that suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique as explained in the related prior post above especially the problems with the congenital / genetical Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings that are present at births . "

Well, regarding the excerpts above, actually one very obvious flaw / defect about the existing drugs / medications approval systems and procedures nowadays is such that, for all / most of the drugs / medications, especially the ones with potentially and largely unknown disastrous side effects approved by such accredited medical professional bodies such as FDA etc, the usability and viability of them in most cases, are officially established and endorsed virtually through their repeated testings and experimentations on the voluntarily willing / and in most cases, recruited paid and contract-bound candidates, or rather guinea pigs who are invariably all the fully grown adults, especially the ones with stronger physiques who have been regularly and frequently recruited for and exposed to such drugs / medications testings and experimentations from time to time, and hence naturally such candidates would have reasonably developed and possessed stronger-than-usual immune systems over time compared to other normal healthy people, as well as substantially greater tolerances to the adverse side effects of such tested / experimented drugs and medications, especially after they have gone through so many drugs / medications testings and experimentations.

Hence, regardless of the official positive results produced, verified and announced through the drugs / medications testings and experimentations conducted in such a questionable way, given that there is such an explicit discrepancy in terms of the standards and yardsticks applied by such professional medical organisations in the process of approving such drugs / medications, especially the ones with serious side effects, the usability and viability of the related drugs and medications officially approved as such, are thus reasonably and very much open to questions particularly when they are being prescribed, dispensed, used and taken by the end users whose immune systems are not as great and strong as the drug / medications testings candidates or rather, guinea pigs as described above.

As such, reasonably, regardless of the very undeniable facts that constructive positive changes and improvements to such long-standing rigid practices and procedures which are fraught with many technical drawbacks and discrepancies (and hence, are medically unfavourable to the normal healthy end users) are practically, logistically and realistically unenforceable, infeasible, or rather, nearly impossible due to a variety of unfavourable factors and restrictive limitations that can hardly be overcome, I nevertheless would like to take this opportunity to inspire a greater awareness and emphasize that well-informed, careful and discreet precautions should reasonably be taken by the related end users of the related drugs / medications, especially in line with the excerpts above, for the sake of medical health cares and well-beings of the small tender-aged kids / children and the senile old people whose immune systems are either far more less developed or seriously deteriorating in the latter cases (compared to those guinea pigs as described above) , particularly when it comes to taking any medications with any potentially disastrous side effects so as to prevent the eventual unwanted, undesirable, and quite often, unexpected manifestations of such disastrous side effects of the related drugs / medications.
eowc
Family Elder

Additional Details

Post by eowc »

Additional Details

"For your further information, for the majority of people seeking helps from me for their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders, they mostly get such disorders from the negatively disastrous neuromuscular side effects of the related medications with strong neurological side effects that disrupt the normal functionings of the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemicals dopamine of their eye nerves, thus causing all the abnormally rapid eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings. In such a connection, since the neurotransmitters chemicals produced by the nerve cells / neurons are totally transparent while their eye nerves / brain cells (which are tangible, and hence observable to such medical devices / examinations) remain undamaged, the MRI / CT-scannings would thus not be able to show and detect anything abnormal and unusual at all for their Blepharospasm / chronic eye blinking / eyelid twitching disorders, and then almost in all cases, their Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twithcing / eye blinking disorders would then be labelled "accordingly" as "undiagnosable" / "unexplainable" by the related mainstream medical personnel, and then they are suggested to get surgery / perpetually continual Botox injections to deal with such chronic neuromuscular and visually-incapacitating disorders. Whilst in this case, my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure method would work effectively in such scenarios.

In the meantime, the main themes of my related posts are made purely and 100 % totally for charity purposes completely on humanitarian grounds.

Nonetheless, I still would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that, in terms of medication-induced Tardive Dyskinesia, well, no matter how curatively effective my suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure cure (as elaborated in great details in the prior posts above) is, as proven by countless and ongoing proven empirical evidences, precaution is always still better than cure itself especially in the case of the small kids / children as well as the fragile and senile old people whose immune systems are far less developed than the grown adults (for small kids / children) and seriously deteriorating (for the fragile and senile old people) on account of certain curative limitations of that suggested totally needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique as explained in the related prior post above especially the problems with the congenital / genetical Blepharospasm / chronic eyelid twitchings / eye blinkings that are present at births ."

In regard to the excerpts above quoted from one of my recent prior post, I would like to take this opportunity to disclose to you all that, over these few years, for the majority of the persons seeking helps from me for their chronic, rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders, as well as the numerous others getting cured once-and-for-all through that suggested totally needle-free, free-of-charge, simple acupuncture /acupressure technique / method mentioned above, well, almost all of them get such annoying eye disorders in the very first place from the inevitable muscle-spasms side effects of certain medications. As such, that is also the main reason why there tend to be so many people getting cured once-and-for-all from time to time until now after trying out and self-administering that suggested needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique / method as instructed.

Unfortunately, though this suggested acupuncture / acupressure technique / method could overcome the particular limitation to deal directly with and remedy the disrupted synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemicals dopamine (produced / secreted by nerves and brain cells) to restore their proper functionings, and hence deliver the expected and desirable therapeutical results effectively and obviously, it nevertheless could hardly produce anything curatively effective to deal with the eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders caused by damaged / destroyed nerves and brain cells due to the very fact that nerves and brain cells cannot regenerate themselves once they are seriously damaged / totally destroyed (that is also the main reason why 100 % complete cure(s) for parkinsonism, dementia, alzheimer etc are still not discovered, found, invented until now) .

Whilst franly speaking, the actual cases of failures of this suggested needle-free acupuncture / acupressure technique / method would often occur and happen among tender-aged small kids / children and senile & fragile old people whose nerves are seriously damaged / destroyed rather than "midly disturbed" as described above about the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters, almost immediately after taking the related "nerve-disrupting" medications .

As such, given that honesty is the best policy whilst these posts are made purely for charity purposes and mainly on humanitarian grounds as well as given the very fact that this suggested needle-free acupuncture technique / method could hardly deliver any practical cures to help these pitiful kids / children (along with their deeply regretful & heart-broken parents) and senile & fragile old people whose eyes-related nerves have been seriously damaged / destroyed by the strong neurological / neuromuscular side effects of the related medications shortly after taking them, these are especially the key reasons why I have no other choices but to choose to tell such veracious and unvarnished truths and made the related posts as elaborated above to advise and warn about the highly and potentially nerve-damaging side effects / outcomes of such related "nerve-disrupting" medications that would definitely be a matter of serious concern to the tender-aged kids / children whose immune systems are far less-developed compared to the grown adults and the senile & fragile old people whose immune systems are seriously deteriorating, especially when they are unknowingly exposed to such related medications, so as to create a greater level of awareness so that the indispensably necessary medical precautions will be taken to safeguard the medical welfares and well-beings of these 2 groups of persons who are far more vulnerable and susceptible to the potentially disastrous neuromuscular and neurological side effects of the related medications.

In short, these so-called "nerve-disrupting" side effects of such related medications (applicable to the fully grown adults) may just turn out to be / produce nerve-damaging outcomes for these tender-aged kids / children & senile and fragile old people after they take such related medications. Whilst the subsequent consequences are definitely unthinkable once such undesirable and unexpected nerve-damaging scenarios just occur and manifest all of a sudden.

Whilst the other limitations of this suggested needle-free acupuncture technique / method would actually occur under unusually rare and uncommon circumstances that could generally be summarised as follows : -

A ) It could hardly deal with genetical / congenital eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders that are present at births, such as the one caused by Tourette syndrome etc.

B ) The "He Gu" acupoint maybe is not applicable to the the particular eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders caused by other reasons such as the ones manifest as one of the symptoms of damaged bodily organs etc. However, unlike the medication-induced eyelid twitching / eye blinking disorders caused by disruptions to the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitters chemical dopamine which are unobservable and then "declared accordingly" as "undiagnosable" by any medical examinations like MRI / CT-scannings etc such as the reasonings elaborated in the prior posts above, such other causes are usually detectable, observable and diagnosable through various medical scrutinies and examinations. And hence, appropriate medical treatments can be adminstered to deal with the related eye disorders under such circumstances.

Return to “General Discussion”