I'm going to try and hold it off. The problem is that due to my almost flat feet, I can't even walk around the house barefoot or my knees and back kill me since I'm all hardwood except in the bedroom (plus, lucky me, my MS pain area seems to be in my feet to some degree which is why I didn't even get this checked out for so long; I just thought it was MS). But the ball of my foot is so tender that when I put my "cushiest" shoes on, it hurts. Literally just putting the shoe on puts enough pressure on the ball of my foot that I have to start favoring it right out of the gates. It is really getting painful. I plan on calling my podiatrist Monday to see how long he thinks I'll need anti-inflammatories and if it conflicts with my early dosing schedule, then I will wait. However, if he says that it is less of a big deal than I imagine, I'm getting it done.
By the end of the day I'm so wore out from walking around on my aching ass foot that it's really getting depressing. I want to hang on and wait, but I thought my wait was going to be much shorter. Can you say I thought my extension shots were going to be in Novemember? It just get frustrating knowing that every day I put this off, it's going to hurt more. When I thought the schedule was so "fixed' from Opexa, I didn't worry about waiting. Now, after all the delays, I don't know if I'll actually get my shots when they have told me I will. I just don't take everything that Opexa says at face value anymore, and I know I can't wait much longer to get this done. I guess I could call down there again and ask them to "check" on my cells. My worst nightmare is that we get to the end of the cell culture and they notify me that something went wrong and we have to do it all over again. After the track record last year, I just can't say I have total faith in them coming through. Probably a lot of me just being pissed, but it is what it is.