My NAG report

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Jim_P
Family Member

My NAG report

Post by Jim_P »

Okay so I've been taking N-acetylglucosamine for a few months now ,and while you've read about my success from it, I have found that Glucosamine Chondroitin (Triple Stregth) is much more effective. I feel almost like a kid after taking that. I'm consuming more Triple Strength Chondroitin than I am the NAG, although I still take it.

I just wish all my functions would come back 100%.

Damage is damage and as the Stones say, "you can't always get what you want"

Anyway, I highly recommend this triple strength glucosamine chondroitin. I'm taking about 6 a day now (for a few days), and then I take the NAG a few days. I have to say again, I feel more effects from the Chondroitin.

It will keep you up at night, so be careful about taking it at night.

As for me I don't have a schedule anymore.... I'm finally accepted for SSI (at least I meet the "Medical Requirements", but I have yet to be informed if I meet the "Non-Medical Requirements", whatever the hell that means).

I'm also dabbling with N-Acetyl-Carnitine and Glycine. They provide some energy too, I have noticed.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

that's great that you've got something working for you jim!
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

Re: My NAG report

Post by notasperfectasyou »

Jim_P wrote:Okay so I've been taking N-acetylglucosamine for a few months now ,and while you've read about my success from it, I have found that Glucosamine Chondroitin (Triple Stregth) is much more effective. I feel almost like a kid after taking that. I'm consuming more Triple Strength Chondroitin than I am the NAG, although I still take it.

I just wish all my functions would come back 100%.

Damage is damage and as the Stones say, "you can't always get what you want"

Anyway, I highly recommend this triple strength glucosamine chondroitin. I'm taking about 6 a day now (for a few days), and then I take the NAG a few days. I have to say again, I feel more effects from the Chondroitin.

It will keep you up at night, so be careful about taking it at night.

As for me I don't have a schedule anymore.... I'm finally accepted for SSI (at least I meet the "Medical Requirements", but I have yet to be informed if I meet the "Non-Medical Requirements", whatever the hell that means).

I'm also dabbling with N-Acetyl-Carnitine and Glycine. They provide some energy too, I have noticed.
Jim,
This is really great, congrats on finding something that is helping you. When you say you are taking 6, is that 2x or 3x the normal 1200/1500 daily dosage? Do you not notice the effect with the lower/normal dosage and what are some of the specific positive effects you are experiencing?
Ken
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.
Jim_P
Family Member

Post by Jim_P »

Hi, sorry for the late reply. The Glucosamine I'm taking along with NAG is 750 MG of Glucosamine Sulfate and 600 MG of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium

Keep in mind when I'm taking these I'm usually not taking them on the same day as my NAG. That is tentative though, I don't have an extreme schedule with it.

A few days on Chondroitin, a few days on NAG

Anyway, my balance is better when the stuff kicks in and I can pee standing more often than not. I still use a bowel movement to completely empty my bladder. For some reason that stimulates it and opens the doors

Anyway, I just feel more with it when I take the stuff.

Return to “General Discussion”