Constipation as a Symptom of Multiple Sclerosis

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Postby msmything » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:03 am

bentonite clay always works for me, it's an adsorbant, supposed to suck up all that nasty hanging around stuff..
it works for me in a BIG way...

Does any anyone believe how long we've been talking about this SX.??

Popular topic, universal need I guess....
msmything
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby Bubba » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am

:lol: I pass gas for self entertainment, so imagine, having people to talk to about it, are you kidding me? This is great! :D
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby msmything » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 pm

AHHH you guys give me a warm feeling all over, it's like hanging out with all my brothers, but without the smell lol
msmything
Family Elder

Postby Bubba » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Lyon wrote:Heck, this is like a favorite topic for us guys. Several months ago Arti and I had a long debate on whether our favorite movie fart scene was in "Dodgeball", "Blazing Saddles" or "Dumb and Dumber".

If you like farting, you should get a CPAP machine. I've always been a good farter but that thing forces pressurized air into your stomach all night long so by morning I've got the capacity to play the long version of "Stairway to Heaven" with an encore of "Boogie with Stu".

The good thing is that it's mostly air so no one has a valid reason to complain. The bad thing is that, because it's mostly air, they won't light.

Bob

That is FUNNY! I dont care who you are! I got tears in my eyes...Personally, I liked it in "Professor Clump" when the old man was "cleaning his colon" at the dinner table! Then Herculies started farting. That was classic :lol:

A CPAP machine huh? might have to give it a try 8O

BTW.. If farting is so rude and nasty, why do people laugh at it? You could be in a room full of sad people, Fart, and everyone will start laughing? Personally, it's one of my hobbies... 8)
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby Bubba » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Lyon wrote:
You've (of course) already done the bubble bath thing haven't you? Dudn't get any better'n that, except if you push it too far, like I sometimes do, you'd better go with the rose scented bubble bath.

Been there, got that T-Shirt. Hell, I'm 41, and still do the bubble bath thing when no one is home! Just the word "FART" is hilarious to me!
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby peekaboo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 pm

why when guys fart, they lift up their butts on one side as to release the gas or to get the sound out?
peekaboo
Family Elder

Postby catfreak » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Peekaboo wrote:

why when guys fart, they lift up their butts on one side as to release the gas or to get the sound out?

Peek,

They do it because they can!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We would never get away with anything like that. We have to run to the potty and hope nobody else in in there to hear it or God Forbid smell it.

I had a husband and 3 boys in my house for years. I definetley had my share of fart parties at my house with all the testosterone around!!

Heck I even have cats that fart!:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cat 8O 8O 8O 8O
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
catfreak
Family Elder

Postby Bubba » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Peek, you answered your own question... We want everyone to hear it! Then we want to hear about how nasty it sounded and how bad it smells! I like to do "Drive Bys" in the grocery store... Poot, then walk around and spread it so eveyone gets a whiff!!!

Speaking of restroom edicate for the ladies. My wife says if someone else walks in while she is in a stall, she will wait for them to leave so she wont be heard!!! What? Are you kidding me? You women should hear what a mens restroom sounds like! Complete with the "grunts"!!!! :lol: :lol:
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby Bubba » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Lyon, I have cied many a tear reading your responses; a topic near and dear to my heart. I felt compelled to show you a picture of my bumper sticker on the front of my pickup truck....
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:38 am

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby Bubba » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Lyon, you are the MAN! It took me 5 minutes to read your entire last post. I couldnt see thru the tears in my eyes.....Image
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby msmything » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 am

In the same lines as the grocery store 'drive by' fart, but amped up, my husband likes to fart and just barely slip out of elevators as the doors are closing..
msmything
Family Elder

Postby peekaboo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 am

i copied the bumper sticker and emailed it to my friends...they loved it :)
peekaboo
Family Elder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion