How to format my regimen posts?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

How to format my regimen posts?

Post by gibbledygook »

Does anyone know why sometimes the format of posts becomes very extended widthwise, rendering the post difficult to read, in that it requires the reader to click left and right through the post? I expect this has happened to my posts because I've put too many pubmed quotes in. Does anyone know how to fix it?

:?
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

you can use "tinyurl". it's pretty easy. you just put in the huge pubmed url, and it gives you back a small one. i think this is what you mean.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: How to format my regimen posts?

Post by NHE »

Hi gibbledygook,
Does anyone know why sometimes the format of posts becomes very extended widthwise, rendering the post difficult to read, in that it requires the reader to click left and right through the post? I expect this has happened to my posts because I've put too many pubmed quotes in. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Please see my post in the Site Support forums where I've discussed how to format long urls so that they don't stretch out the page horizontally.

Thanks, NHE
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: How to format my regimen posts?

Post by CureOrBust »

NHE wrote:Please see my post in the Site Support forums where I've discussed how to format long urls so that they don't stretch out the page horizontally.
As a user of this site, I prefer NHE's recommendation over using TinyUrl, as the first allows readers to inspect the URL before they click on it. TinyUrl means you only can find out after you click, and allow the redirect.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

great! Thanks!
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,

Return to “General Discussion”