Howdy

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Howdy

Postby Artifishual » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Hey guys just wanted to drop a line. I haven't posted anything lately, been kinda busy mostly fishing, LOL. Well I made it to my Dr. for my cholestrol and he now has me on a statin and a strict diet w/out beer. That kinda sucks , but whatever. Really needed to stop drinking anyhow. I had posted earlier about pain which I thought was my appendix turns out it wasn't that the doc thinks it was a round of diverticulitis. That has gotten better. Now I am taking lyrica 3 times a day, mirapex twice, the statin (forgot the name) and magnesium, again. All these pills have really taken the wind out of my sail. By the end of the day I can barely keep my eyes open. Oh yeah I also have a bladder infection so I'm starting Cipro tomorrow. Well just wanted to check in and say hello. arti
Artifishual
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: Howdy

Postby gwa » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:48 am

Artifishual wrote:Oh yeah I also have a bladder infection so I'm starting Cipro tomorrow. Well just wanted to check in and say hello. arti

You need to read previous posts about Cipro. This is not the drug that you want to take for anything.

gwa
gwa
Family Elder

Postby Artifishual » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 am

Thanks you gwa, but I'm going to go w/ my Dr's advice. I have taken Cipro many times before w/ no problems, before and after DX. Thanks
Artifishual
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 am

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby gwa » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:55 am

Lyon wrote:[I'm 3 days into a 2 week stint of Cipro, after my bacteria savored last week's weaker antibiotic.

I started taking my prescription as soon as I got home from the pharmacy because I was in misery and it takes a while for antibiotics to start working.

Bob

There was an ad on the television yesterday from a legal group looking for more patients that have taken the floxin meds which has resulted in their tendons snapping. They are filing a class action lawsuit against the manufacturers. The next time I see the ad, I will write down the number for you to call, in case you need help some day.

gwa
gwa
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:02 am

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby MrsGeorge » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:16 am

No beer 8O

I hope it all settles!
MrsGeorge
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion