My Dr. wants me to try Tysabri if I keep getting worse on Tovaxin. I think I'm going to but the recent press does concern me to a point.
I'm actually getting things together to check out Revimmune. I need a more recent MRI, but I was going to collect all my necessary goodies until I get my next Tovaxin shot. There's no need to drop out of that trial since I know I'm getting actual Tovaxin until I find out what Johns Hopkins says. My site is also holding a Campath trial, but there is a chance I'll be on the placebo arm and I don't want to do another blinded trial right now; I'm just dropping too fast to risk another year. There could quite possibly be nothing that my MS is going to respond to, but I agree in checking into the things that seem to be working like those two. When I said "I think I'm going to" about Tysabri, it was more me thinking out loud beause my Dr. suggested it as an alternative, but I think you have be off of that for quite a while (like 6 months or something along those lines) if you are to be eligible for Revimmune, so after I look at my MRI to see if I qualify at Johns Hopkins, my next step is to check into getting enrolled at JH. However, if I don't qualify and Tovaxin is still not working, I will probably try Tysabri. My hope is not all lost on Tovaxin yet, but I am at the very least gathering what I need if I qualify for Revimmune.
Users browsing this forum: pishu1958