New Baby!!!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Artifishual
Family Elder

Post by Artifishual »

ONDANSETRON ODT 8MG TABLETS one by mouth 3 times daily

Wow I have never even heard of this stuff!! that would sure buy alot of fishing stuff.........hmmmmmmm let's see baby or fishing stuff............OK baby, LOL later arti 8)
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Congrats!!!

This is very exciting! Very sweet of you to put her and the baby over fishing.
I'm sure you will be blessed for loving your family so much. Some men would leave their wife's barfing in the toilet and just go fishing anyway.

Good for you!!

CF
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Artifishual
Family Elder

Post by Artifishual »

:D thanks cat freako!! I was just joking about the fishing stuff, my family always comes first, except for God. I cannot wait for a new baby. My son (Dalton) is growing up right in front of me and there is nothing I can do to stop it :( he is a great kid!! Lottsa love arti out

This was about 2 years ago and he has changed so much. He talks like he is 30!!! now
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

Arti,
Great news. You are good inspiration! My kids are in High School/College and I have spent a lot of time fishing over the past few years. They are never home. Enjoy it when you can get it.
Lars
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Arti,

Enjoy those babies. Mine are 27 and 28. Nineteen months apart.

It just seems like yesterday they were like Dalton. I am so glad my MS symptoms waited til later to get bad. They were already out of high school when it started getting bad so I got to enjoy many years.

Your a good man.

CF
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Congrats...and I am in the (exact?)same spot as your wife....but feeling ill, not being ill. If you cook dinner for everyone, God bless you, my husband just doesn't get the hint. He also wants to know why I am so tense....well, lots of reasons besides just the hormones and feeling ill and exhausted all the time.
One thing I noticed; the idea of taking the prenatal vit seemed impossible to me, but if I don't take it, I actually feel worse. Also, drinking gingerale really helped and getting fresh air. Don't talk about food or have anything scented around....ughh.
Sleep helps, too. If she's not throwing up all the time, I'd be wary of taking anything....try everything else first...this period should be over soon...I keep telling myself.
Artifishual
Family Elder

Post by Artifishual »

Hi whyrwehere, :D congrats !! she is still feeling sick, but now she has a bad sore throat. She has been taking prenatal vit's since before she was pregnant. I think like a month before. The throwing up bit had stopped, but last night she did it again so she will be eating more of the $20 a pill meds. They have been keeping her from throwing up as much, somewhat. Well I better call and check on her, later arti :D
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Thanks Art....I think there is a support group for what she has at mothering dot commune....the nutty crunchy parenting site, if she's interested...it's under the "I'm pregnant forum" I think. Maybe she'll find some more tips....
WRWH

Return to “General Discussion”