PLEASE HELP I IAM SO SCARED

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Needled
Family Elder

Post by Needled »

Jewels, I am so bad about FB. :oops: But I promise I will get on this weekend! Say hi to Kayla for me. :D
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

Needled so nice to hear from you. Please don't apologise. Kayla say's hi back to you :wink: .

Now onto this 8O :cry: this morning on the heal of my foot I had an unbearable pain I would liken to a sharp needle being continually jabbed into my heal, it had happened mildly a couple of days ago but this was enough to make me cry and yerlp.
I am not diagnosed MS but this is the latest symptom that I have to tell my Neuro.
Please anybody do you or have you experienced this?
Surely another MRI will be done now, :cry: :?:

Hugs Jules
Hugs to every single one of you I have and will meet on this site. Whether I end up with a diagnosis or not it will have been a pleasure knowing you all via this site. Take care now and forever. :) <3
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

:cry: This needle like stabbing pain keeps happening, please anybody do you have any thoughts on this or how to stop it?
:roll: :cry: 8O :? :?:
Hugs to every single one of you I have and will meet on this site. Whether I end up with a diagnosis or not it will have been a pleasure knowing you all via this site. Take care now and forever. :) <3
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

PLEASE?
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

Hi does everyone that have MS always have optic neuritis?, soz for spelling. Can someone have MS and not have major eye problems?
Thanking you
Hugs
Jules
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

Concerning optic neuritis... I have NEVER had this condition. Other than wearing eyeglasses for nearsightedness since fourth-grade, I consider that I have good vision.

Concerning stabbing pain... for a period of about one week this summer I had sharp pain like an icepick was being plunged into my left armpit whenever I raised my arm. Needless to say, I stopped lifting my arm! I do not know why this pain came; I do not know why it left. All I could do was grit my teeth and endure it

Each of us has a unique set of symptoms -- but often we can find another person who experiences one or more of the same.
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

Thank you for that, I appreciate your help as I still struggle trying to find an answer to all my symptoms.
Hugs
Jules
xo
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

:?: :roll: :? 8O Gee apparently all my problems will stop when I make it stop, this is what a so called friend said to me.
I wish she would loan me that magic wand she obviously has, :lol:
You certainly find out the friends you need in life and those you don't.

:arrow: Moving on.......................

Return to “General Discussion”