Burning Pain

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
andre

Burning Pain

Post by andre »

I got a new symptom 2 weeks ago when i woke up. the whole left side from my chest down to my toes is burning( and i mean the whole left side, right down the middle). i also dont feel any coldness on that side. when i touch it with something cold it burns even more. just finished 3 days of solumedrol and nothing has changed. Has anyone ever experienced this? this is my first spinal lesion and im scared it may be permanant. i havent healed very good from my other relapses.(balance, spastic leg).
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

andre what medication are you on on a regular basis, other than the three days of solumedrol recently? has anything else changed recently prior to the burning symptom coming on?
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
andre

Post by andre »

i take copaxone. i started last june. my right leg , which i had problems with before has become stiffer since this has started.
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

Hi Andre
I've had this burning pain but it never stayed long with me. I have gnawing aching, itching pain down my right side all the time. I take low dose amitriptyline for it and it works very well. It makes you sleep heavier so I take it at night. HTH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concussus Resurgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RR-MS dx 1998 and Coeliac dx 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tecfidera, Cymbalta, Baclofen.
EPO, Fish Oils, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Magnesium, Multivitamin/mineral, Co-Enzyme Q10, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Melatonin.