random numb patch?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Meegs
Family Member

random numb patch?

Post by Meegs »

I first noticed it on Thursday... and its now Sunday and its still there.

I have a random numb patch on my chest from just below my collarbone to just midway on my breast. And its only on the left side.

This is new... and very random. Wondering if anyone else has these random patches?
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Meegs,

I get random numb patches on my arms and face. Feels really strange.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

I call them the "roving numbness" or worse, the "roving itch". Unsettling. Hope it passes soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concussus Resurgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RR-MS dx 1998 and Coeliac dx 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tecfidera, Cymbalta, Baclofen.
EPO, Fish Oils, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Magnesium, Multivitamin/mineral, Co-Enzyme Q10, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Melatonin.
Meegs
Family Member

ok good...

Post by Meegs »

I wasn't sure if this was an MS thing or something else.
That's really what i hate about this disease. You think you're going insane from the random symptoms... and you're not sure if its the MS, or if you're having a stroke.

UGH! Thanks for the messages though... glad its not just me. (well not glad obviously... just a little relieved)
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

:lol: Know what you mean Meegs!

BTW I notice I get these as an early warning when I'm overdoing it. I'd imagine it's different for everyone but just in case you're the same as me, and you've been pushing yourself a bit too hard recently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concussus Resurgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RR-MS dx 1998 and Coeliac dx 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tecfidera, Cymbalta, Baclofen.
EPO, Fish Oils, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Magnesium, Multivitamin/mineral, Co-Enzyme Q10, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Melatonin.

Return to “General Discussion”