New Wheelchair Kamikaze video! Sunday in the Park...

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

New Wheelchair Kamikaze video! Sunday in the Park...

Postby marcstck » Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

I've got a new Wheelchair Kamikaze video up and running, "Sunday in the Park with a Kamikaze". It's a wheelchair driver's eye view of a day in New York's Central Park. I hope everybody has as much fun watching it as much as I had making it.

http://www.wheelchairkamikaze.com/2009/ ... ikaze.html
marcstck
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby Artifishual » Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 pm

as always marc, great video! i doubt i will ever get to visit central park so you give me the whole N.Y. central park experience with narration! thanks and keep it up :D love the jazz music too

i will have to strap a camera on the front of my boat and take you for a ride through the bayous and try to narrate it 8)
Artifishual
Family Elder

Postby marcstck » Mon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Artifishual wrote:as always marc, great video! i doubt i will ever get to visit central park so you give me the whole N.Y. central park experience with narration! thanks and keep it up :D love the jazz music too

i will have to strap a camera on the front of my boat and take you for a ride through the bayous and try to narrate it 8)

That sounds like it would be great. I'd love to see that video...
marcstck
Family Elder

Postby peekaboo » Tue May 05, 2009 7:57 am

great video - like being in an IMAX theater. Your comentary is awesome...great stills too..

H
peekaboo
Family Elder

Postby mrhodes40 » Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 am

Good job marc! Your skill with assembling media is apparent, it is superb, and I really liked the changes in music and audio to accompany the various vignettes. Nice!
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Postby marcstck » Tue May 05, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm glad people are enjoying the videos. I'm amazed at what a good response they've received. The lead physical therapist at the Johns Hopkins MS center recently used one at a physical therapy symposium at the University of Southern California, as part of her presentation, to illustrate the challenges that city life presents to wheelchair users. I was very flattered when she asked if she could use my video...

I worked as a video editor/producer for many years, and ran the DVD production department for one of the major international music companies before I went out on disability. Making these videos has given me a way to use what had been my professional skills...
marcstck
Family Elder

Postby EyeDoc » Tue May 05, 2009 12:18 pm

You are an inspiration, sir!
EyeDoc
Family Elder

Postby peekaboo » Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 pm

marc wrote:

Making these videos has given me a way to use what had been my professional skills...

You are lucky you can do this and quite well...i'm trying to figure out what the heck to do with myself. :?
peekaboo
Family Elder

Postby carolew » Tue May 05, 2009 4:24 pm

great Marc !! Carole
carolew
Family Elder

Postby marcstck » Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 pm

peekaboo wrote:marc wrote:

Making these videos has given me a way to use what had been my professional skills...

You are lucky you can do this and quite well...i'm trying to figure out what the heck to do with myself. :?

I know how tough it can be. Going onto disability is quite an adjustment...
marcstck
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion