Anyone from Australia?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Anyone from Australia?

Postby Needled » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 am

Our friend 71jules from Queensland, Australia, has been having a real tough time finding a doctor in Australia who will help her and listen to her. http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-6619-210.html
If anyone has a favorite doctor or clinic in Australia, could you please either post the general info here or send a PM to Jules with more specific info? Or any other ideas for Jules would be very welcome. Thanks all.
Needled
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby 71jules » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:45 am

:( 8O Dear Needled, surely I cannot be the only Aussie on here as this is such an amazing supportive site?
Although this was only posted very recently so fingers crossed we might get a response.
Fingers and toes crossed.
Hugs
Jules
xoxoxo
Hugs to every single one of you I have and will meet on this site. Whether I end up with a diagnosis or not it will have been a pleasure knowing you all via this site. Take care now and forever. :) <3
71jules
Family Elder

Postby CureOrBust » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:51 pm

ahhh, but Queensland. and a favourite MS doc or clinic? We are here, but miles away. Sorry.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Postby 71jules » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Thank you anyway.
Nice of you to think of me.
Hugs to every single one of you I have and will meet on this site. Whether I end up with a diagnosis or not it will have been a pleasure knowing you all via this site. Take care now and forever. :) <3
71jules
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion