A NEW TOPIC

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
MOMTO3
Family Member

A NEW TOPIC

Post by MOMTO3 »

HELLO ALL,

I KNOW THIS IS A MS SITE, AND DESIGNED TO DISCUSS MS, BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW EVERYONES DAY, WEEK LIFE ETC, WAS GOING BESIDES MS. HOW IS EVERYONE DEALING WITH WINTER BREAK, THOSE OF US WITH CHILDREN HOME I THINK ARE PULLING AT OUR LAST HAIRS! I HAVE A 11 YR OLD, WHO THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL ALREADY, AND A 9 YEAR OLD WHOLOVES TO TORMENT HER LITTLE SISTER WHO IS 5 AND RUNS AROUND TELLING ON THEM BOTH ALL DAY! :roll: SO LIFE IS HECTIC THIS WEEK , MORE SO THEN OFTEN. WELL I HOPE ALL HAS SOMETHING HAPPY IN THEIR DAY- WEEK -LIFE.
Lab_Rat
Getting to Know You...

Post by Lab_Rat »

Well, work is full of stress (as usual) and I'm incredibly sick of winter though it has actually been reletively mild for West Michigan. However, I actually got outside tonight an strapped on my snowshoes for the first ime in a couple of years (since my diagnosis, actually) and trudged around the yard (we have 14 acres, so "yard" may be a bit misleading) with my wife and it was a blast :) I think I'll have to have my wife snap a picture of me doing that this weekend so I can send it to the NP running the study I'm on :)

All in all, things are going quite well at the moment. When my major concern health-wise is that I'm getting overwieght and need to shed a few (or maybe more than a few :::ahem::) pounds and MS has moved to the background.... well it doesn't get much better than that.

No kids to try our patients and drive us nuts, but our cats (3 of them) are definately getting cabin fever. We took pity on them and got out the catnip tonight and they promptly started tearing around the house and trying to eat my wife's plants, plus all manner other types of mischief.

All in all a pretty good day, but I'm definately ready to crawl into bed under the electric blanket and dive into a book for a while (Song of Susannah).

Hope things are going well for everyone else out there :)
OneEyeBlind
Family Member

Post by OneEyeBlind »

I guess for the most part I am fine.

The last 2 months have been a little stressful as we had the holidays and a death in the family but things are looking up now.

For me, when the kids are off for break So am I. I work for the local school district. My 15 year old twiin boys are easy to deal with but like your 11 year old, my 11 yr. old daughter knows all too!!

Thanks for asking!
Karen (OneEyeBlind) :wink:

* I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Return to “General Discussion”