Raynaud's Phenomenon & MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Postby Algis » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 am

Could you develop your idea? It seems correct to me that a neurovascular peripheral nerve disorder can result from small fiber peripheral neuropathy (?) - But I may miss something :?
Algis
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby euphoniaa » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 am

Algis wrote:Could you develop your idea? It seems correct to me that a neurovascular peripheral nerve disorder can result from small fiber peripheral neuropathy (?) - But I may miss something :?

Hmmm...not sure what "idea" you're talking about. I don't have any ideas. I knew I shouldn't have brought the "hot, red, flushing" thing into the thread. :) I just know that it's one of the things that people keep bringing up to "prove" CCSVI for some reason, but I don't get it.

Hey...can someone "develop" my idea for me? I'm not sure what it is. :D
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Postby ElMarino » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Just out of interest, does anyone with MS here actually not have Reynaud's
unusually cold extremities from time to time?
Apologies for my terrible username. I never thought I'd use the forum much when I registered..
ElMarino
Family Elder

Postby Terry » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't.
Terry
Family Elder

Postby ElMarino » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Ah, ok then. Fair enough :)
Apologies for my terrible username. I never thought I'd use the forum much when I registered..
ElMarino
Family Elder

Re: Raynaud's Phenomenon & MS

Postby gypsyflyer » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:56 am

I have MS and Raynauds. When my hands are cold (freezing) and my body skin is cool to the touch I'm feeling okay. When it isn't nobody better come near me. I hate the heat with a passion.
:geek:
gypsyflyer

Previous

Return to General Discussion