CCSVI heard it before

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
scorpion
Family Elder

CCSVI heard it before

Post by scorpion »

Just replace daval with Zamboni:
From four years ago:

Having read the last post from Finn. I am wondering where this person gets all of their information. They seem to know everything about Daval. I don't think so? Daval has never ever charged any patient for Aimspro. Daval is a small company who has a product which they and a lot of eminent professionals in the medical world believe in. Daval has shareholders who have invested their savings with the belief that Daval has a product which will help so many people. Most of the investors have done this because they feel this will bring something to all those suffering from the devastation that MS brings, not financial rewards, they are ordinary people who have taken a leap of faith in something they have decided will help so many people.

A trial has been done the results are there - it just depends which song sheet you are singing from!!!

What all the negativity is about is certain factions dont want a side effect free treatment that works. They want drugs that make money for their shareholders! The MS society states that they are commited to investing in new research and treatments. Have they offered Daval any help?

How many of us take pills, the contraceptive pill, stuff in your medicine cabinets that have so many contra indications its frightening but we still take them without any thought to what they could do us in years to come.

The one thing everyone wants is something to help all MS sufferers. I feel negative posts are from people who have other agendas and do not want to see Aimspro work.
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Well, the obvious difference, is that Aimspro is an injectable drug that costs a lot of money, without any clear idea why it might help (which makes it more like the crabs). On the other hand, Zamboni's theory deals with malformation within the body which can sometimes be fixed easily, and he does not benefit monetarily by those patients seeing doctors in other hospitals and countries.
scorpion
Family Elder

Post by scorpion »

That is not the similarity I was pointing out:

"A trial has been done the results are there - it just depends which song sheet you are singing from!!! "-no middle, only two sides

"What all the negativity is about is certain factions dont want a side effect free treatment that works. They want drugs that make money for their shareholders! The MS society states that they are commited to investing in new research and treatments."- The MS society/pharma conspiaracy

"I feel negative posts are from people who have other agendas and do not want to see Aimspro work."- the insane statement that people suffering from MS do do want something that will "work".
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Oh, that. well, don't let it bother you. If you think it's craziness, just have a giggle....