Sill feeling well.
The heat in the next 90 degree round did get to me... just left me a little fatigued and with an awful headache - so 2 alleve & a nice early bed time was in order and left me feeling FINE the next morning which was good b/c my husband was leaving on a biz trip so it was just me and the 4 yr old and well, the house, the dogs, etc - we did just fine.
Also went to the dentist last week - routine stuff but dentist gave me a large dose of antibiotic first so that it would be available in my system should any bugs from the cleaning etc enter my system...no complications.
The tests are all being rerun this week!
1) Eye MD - went yesterday. Had GREAT app. My vision has actually IMPROVED! Told the MD about what I was taking & how long & what I had been noticing with my vision being better with a reduced contact lense RX.
Asked him i it was possible that G was preventing the MS from attacking this nerve so it was healing?
He indicated the following
* he could not determine this as he is an Eye MD & not a neuro.
* both optic nerves presented as pink and healthy with the left only slightly paler than the right (previously the left was dramatically paler than the right and the right had started to show sings damage too)
* I was accurate in that my current RX was in 12 weeks time the WORNG Rx and I am now in new lenses wit the Rx that is weaker (just a few diopters but in both eyes)
* Still NO signs of macular edema which is what we were there to check for so I am cleared from the Ocular perspective to stay on G.
2) MRI - is TODAY! I had 7 new active lesions when I stared taking G so I am anxious to see what the new films show. As always I'll pop the CD in the computer when I get home but I am no radiologist so I'll have to hold out for my MD to call me with the details.
3) Dermatologist screening is all OK - unless I notice something new or changed I do not go back for a year
4) no need for a physical therapy evaluation at this time either as gait etc are all functioning normally w/o the need of assistive devices. So the canes are a bit dusty and the walker can STAY ON THE GARAGE WALL!!!
Will post more on MRI results and the blood work I still need to get completed soon!
Have a blessed week,