I wasn't supposed to have a waiting period between tysabri & gilenya, but the hospital f***ed up and I went a week past when I would have normally had my next infusion. That was a BAD week for my, symptom-wise - fatigue, drop-foot, neurogenic bladder, parasethia, "hug", etc. Things started to improve quickly when I started gilenya, but 3 weeks in and I am not back at the baseline I had while on tysabri. Close, but not quite. I still have hopes for that last little bit, but I'm OK at this point. I actually walked much about as far on Saturday night, as easily or more-so, than at my best on tysabri.
ED, though, never improved with tysabri, and it is GONE since the first gilenya dose. This seems really odd to me.