A board where people can laugh about their day to day experiences with MS, to combat some of the stress that goes with this illness.
- The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much Pi.
- I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned
out to be an optical Aleutian.
- She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it
was a weapon of math disruption.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
- Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, "You stay here, I'll go on a-head."
- I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: "Keep off the Grass."
- A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No change yet."
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
- Someone stole the plumbing fixtures from a police station. An investigation is in progress, but so far the police have nothing to go on.
- There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.
- Either you're part of the solution or you're part of the precipitate.
Last edited by NHE
on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Volunteer Moderator
- Posts: 2962
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:00 pm
i was just going to type 'grrroooooaaan' but then 11 made me LOL hehehe
- Volunteer Moderator
- Posts: 8462
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:00 pm
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
- Family Elder
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Mississippi
Return to Humor
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users