Married Mom New Here too

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Married Mom New Here too

Postby mom1818 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:41 pm

Hi. I got this link sent to me and thought I'd check it out. I like what I see. I am a 32 yr old married mom of a 2 year old little girl and I was dx in 2000 with RRMS. I live in Chicago and have recently decided to begin treatment with Copaxone beginning in early May.

Looking forward to meeting other other young married mothers, such as myself, who can share in the trials and tribulations of parenting, marriage AND MS!
mom1818

Advertisement

Postby Arron » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:18 pm

hi there, welcome to the site!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Postby LindaNY » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:22 am

Hi MoM1818, I am also married with 3 little boys, ages 8, 5 and the baby is 2. I was dx'ed while pregnant with my third. I was wondering do you think you will have another baby? Also, if I may ask, what is your degree of disability? I use a cane on the outside when I have shoes on but in the house barefoot I am ok. A lot is feeling everyone is looking at me with my balance so I rather them see the cane and say, OK that's why she is walking like that. LOL. Want to have my fourth boy, lol, but I am nervous about it.
Thank you and God bless
Linda
LindaNY
Getting to Know You...

Return to Introductions